leah's gifs & avis [closed]

@Mosaik ty for waiting i hope you like it :please:

edit: omg i blanked and forgot to do the shoes lol oops i will fix this today
edit #2: i'm a mess and forgot to save the file before my tablet updated and now i don't have the most current version i can still add the shoes if you'd like but it might take a bit longer :um:
I love it so much, thank you!! No no, it’s perfect, even without the shoes:hearts:

style: lil gif
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like:
20190825_223314.jpg

outline color: what color would you like the outline to be? A fade from red to black if possible would be nice :)
add ons?: If possible, a little floating Tinker Bell next to or on my shoulder

animation request: blinking

style: not so lil gif!
klimt reference.png
outline color: I trust you enough to pick one you think looks best! <3
add ons?: lil totoros! here's a reference photo:
totoro.jpg
animation request: I'd like my character to blink if possible! the totoro characters could dance/hop a lil bit!

Thank you so much leah!! Really excited to see your creation! (:

Last edited:
Sorry to bother but I saw my name crossed off.. but I don't see any of them. Did you happen to do two of mine? :o

Ieah

@Spider ty for waiting and sorry about that! i will start on your second one in a little bit
@those who have been on the list prior to my hiatus, if you are still around and didn't see my last post and you're still interested don't be afraid to reach out to me! i can put you back on and make you your request asap :^)

I'd love for you to do my avi <3 The ones you've done look so cute!

style
: avi please :)
outline color:
Can you do purple ombre? Like more of a soft lavender though?
add ons?: I'd really love a little dragon kinda flying close to my shoulder. Like a cute little one if you can :) I don't care where you get your inspiration from. And instead of the hat I have on can you do a white flower crown? And also can you write "Puff" at the bottom?

@Spider ty for waiting and sorry about that! i will start on your second one in a little bit
@those who have been on the list prior to my hiatus, if you are still around and didn't see my last post and you're still interested don't be afraid to reach out to me! i can put you back on and make you your request asap :^)
AHHH! <3 <3 I love it so much <3 :3 Thank you so much! This is super cute! Sorry for the trouble :P

style: lil gif
upload_2019-8-31_16-21-37.png

outline color: Gradient (pink to red) or rainbow
add ons?: Bunneh somewhere on it. Cute Bunny and Panda
animation request: Can the bunny and panda hug? or have the panda eating bamboo? whichever you can do. Blinking plz