leah's gifs & avis [closed]

Lizzian

Hi there! Could you draw me as well? I'd like an avi so it won't take that much time, but I'm wondering if you could draw Zero from NBC near me! Also can the outline be a dark red? Thank you <3
Lizzian.png

Last edited:
style: gif
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like:

outline color: black
animation request:
animate the eyes/glasses if possible! if not I just want the avi!

Ieah

style: gif but avi is fine if you're short on time
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like: outline color: a dark pink c: I love pink! but it's up to you
animation request: blinking? Again only if you have time!

PS - It's been inspiring to see your improvement as a fellow artist myself ^^ thank you for your time if you pick me!
finished! i included the non-gif base in case you might want it as well since the gif quality is worse for some reason :um:

Hi there! Could you draw me as well? I'd like an avi so it won't take that much time, but I'm wondering if you could draw Zero from NBC near me! Also can the outline be a dark red? Thank you <3
View attachment 17481
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like:

outline color: black
animation request:
animate the eyes/glasses if possible! if not I just want the avi!
adding you all to my to do list!

Last edited:
finished! i included the non-gif base in case you might want it as well since the gif quality is worse for some reason :um:

OH MY GOSH!! Your art is the CUTEST!!! My avatar has never looked more adorable <3 I can't wait to show my friends! Thank you SO much!!

Hi Leah!!! :halcyon: These are SO cute!!!! I would love for you to make me one!!! :grin: Here's the info:

picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like: Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 3.58.11 AM.png
outline color: white
animation request: the ray above head to be floating and possibly twinkling!!

TYSM!!! :halcyon: :halcyon: :halcyon:

Hi :D Would you please draw me again? I love your new style and I have a new outfit:
1595022160046.png
I would like no animation, no outline, no name, just the avi. I also would like no drawn nose :) Thank you very much! No rush needed.