leah's gifs & avis [closed]

Crazy_Moon

wow you're talented!! Can you do these two? I switch between both lol so many clothes in this game loool

Do you mind if my first outfit bounces? And the second one can she wink and have a little bat nearby? bat magic is my fav lol

Ieah

Your artwork is amazing!!!! When you get the chance, can you make me one? :)

I'm not sure which hat I like more, but whatever you think looks better!!!

Thank you <3
wow you're talented!! Can you do these two? I switch between both lol so many clothes in this game loool

Do you mind if my first outfit bounces? And the second one can she wink and have a little bat nearby? bat magic is my fav lol
thank you both! ill get to your requests as soon as i can :halcyon:

shel050

d’aww thanks girl! i’m more than happy to draw both of your outfits i think they’re both cute! and thank you, drawing does really help me with the times! :^)[DOUBLEPOST=1529612529][/DOUBLEPOST]for @Alamar :halcyon:
[DOUBLEPOST=1529616876][/DOUBLEPOST]@shel050 working on your second outfit right now!
[DOUBLEPOST=1529621928][/DOUBLEPOST]thank you for your requests everyone! keep em coming :halcyon:
AH LOVE IT!! Thank you so much <3 <3[DOUBLEPOST=1529643643][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay dumb question... how would I add something like these cute lil gifs to my sig? It says upload not available when I try ):

Last edited:

Ieah

hiya, those lil gifs are extremely adorable and I would love to request one pls :')
Here's my person! I don't have any other special requests everything is up to you!! Thank yoou :please::halcyon:
Hi! You are amazingly talented ❤️ I would love a drawing of me, please.
thank you both so much :halcyon: can't wait to do your requests! :^)

AH LOVE IT!! Thank you so much <3 <3[DOUBLEPOST=1529643643][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay dumb question... how would I add something like these cute lil gifs to my sig? It says upload not available when I try ):
yay i am glad!! and what i do is copy the image's address and then use the image tool and paste the link there there and it should work unless there's something wrong with the link :scared: let me know if you still have trouble and i can figure it out!

@Jenni enjoy :halcyon: i couldnt find a good way to put the flip flops on because im horrible at drawing shoes so i hope you dont mind going barefoot :um:
[DOUBLEPOST=1529650784][/DOUBLEPOST]@Princessbacon i couldnt decide on which hat i liked more so i drew both hehe also sorry about the flip flops im terrible at shoes :um:
[DOUBLEPOST=1529663767][/DOUBLEPOST]phew im dunzo for tonight, @Crazy_Moon i finished your first outfit and am in the coloring phase of your second one, i'll finish it in the morning! sidenote when you said the outfit should bounce i wasn't too sure whether i had to make the dress do that or the character itself LOL so i opted for the character but let me know if you'd want the actual outfit animated and i can see what i can do!

Last edited:

Ieah

I LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH! Your art is soooo cute . :swoon: thank you so much!!
yay! thank you :^) !!! let me know if you have more requests ill be happy to do them!

@FriedRice :halcyon: sorry if its a lil rough, you had the honor of being my very first male gif hehe! ill most likely come back to it in the future to refine it once i get better at drawin boys :^)
[DOUBLEPOST=1529702070][/DOUBLEPOST]@ManateeVanity ready! :^)

Last edited:

Jenni

oh my goodness, thank you sooooo much!!!
if you have the time, this is another outfit that i wear all the time (it's super comfy and makes me feel cozy irl LOL)
i don't know which hat looks better! but here's both, so pick whichever is cuter!

you're the best for doing this and i'm glad you've found a great hobby <3

Attachments

Ieah

oh my goodness, thank you sooooo much!!!
if you have the time, this is another outfit that i wear all the time (it's super comfy and makes me feel cozy irl LOL)
i don't know which hat looks better! but here's both, so pick whichever is cuter!

you're the best for doing this and i'm glad you've found a great hobby <3
d'aww youre welcome girl! and sure thing, i will be getting to it soon! thank you for your kind words :hat:

@plushies @Jessizoid @Rosey @Alamar @shel050 @Princessbacon @Crazy_Moon @FriedRice @ManateeVanity i went through all the gifs and made bigger versions of them if any of you would like. they can be found in the main post! i think the detail shows better with the bigger size but it is up to you for whichever version you prefer :halcyon: