leah's gifs & avis [closed]

shel050

sure shel! fyi i've improved (or at least in my eyes hehe) my style and refined it quite a bit since the time i've made yours, so if you don't mind i'm going to overhaul yours and do it over! i promise it'll look better <3 or at least i hope D:
Do what ever you want! You're very talented and I'm sure I'll love the results :D

nvm9417

I would loveeee to be added to your list if you don't mind :) your drawings are super adorable, you are so talented!

style: lil gif
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like: Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 11.12.40 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 11.12.55 PM.png
outline color: teal like the jewel in my headband
add ons?: i'd love a tiger beside me like Princess Jasmine's
animation request: surprise me! :)

Ieah

I would loveeee to be added to your list if you don't mind :) your drawings are super adorable, you are so talented!

picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like: View attachment 13077 View attachment 13078
outline color: teal like the jewel in my headband
add ons?: i'd love a tiger beside me like Princess Jasmine's
animation request: surprise me! :)
aww tysm! ill add you to the list :^)!

@OswaldtheRabbit finished!
[DOUBLEPOST=1531592529][/DOUBLEPOST]@KatiePeircee ahh its kinda hard to see the stripes on the kitten but i promise they're there its just really small :sweat:

@shel050 woot finished yours also :^)

Last edited:

Crystal

style: Gif for my signatureeee.
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like:

outline color: Maybe like a dark blue that matches the sparrow pants? I trust anything you choose tbh haha.
add ons?: idk surprise me. you can add something if you wish but I dont mind not having anything either.
animation request: blinking (:

Thank you so much. <3

Ieah

style: Gif for my signatureeee.

outline color: Maybe like a dark blue that matches the sparrow pants? I trust anything you choose tbh haha.
add ons?: idk surprise me. you can add something if you wish but I dont mind not having anything either.
animation request: blinking (:

Thank you so much. <3
sure thing crystal! i have some free time rn so ill work on it :^)[DOUBLEPOST=1531687851][/DOUBLEPOST]@Crystal finished! made the strings black so they were more visible :^)

Last edited:

Ieah

style: little gif
outline color:
Thin Genie Blue!​
add ons?: Maybe an Abu? Or a Genie coming out of a lamp? Like a shoulder pet would be funny!
animation request: Blinking, and maybe a little Genie/magic lamp animation?​
you got it! i have some ideas that i'd like to try out :^)

aiyana

Hiiii I would love to get one if you have time! (:

upload_2018-7-15_17-9-40.png upload_2018-7-15_17-9-50.png
outline color:
light blue
add ons?: no add ons!
animation request: blinking

thank you so much!

Ieah