these are too stinkin' cute!
can you add me to the list :')
style: big avi
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like:

outline color:
the reddish color of the lilo top
add ons?: can you add scrump ?

Ieah

is it possible to get one made for me as well? :)
Style : Lil Gif
Animation: surprise me
Outline Color: Black?? or whatever looks good and makes it pop
add on: can you add simba, next to me
yes yes i’ll add you to the list! :^) ty for your request <3[DOUBLEPOST=1531787658][/DOUBLEPOST]@VMK_Aladdin here you go! i played around a little with ideas so i drew a lil genie :^)
[DOUBLEPOST=1531797688][/DOUBLEPOST]@aiyana finished!

Last edited:

Ieah

omg thank you so much!! seriously love it <3
YES! This is awesome! Thank you!
you're both very welcome <3 thank you!

Ahh!! Can I have one?!!
of course! fill out a request form from the first post and i can add you to the list :^)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@everyone currently on to do list:
sooooo my free trial of my drawing program i have been using unfortunately expired yesterday and broke college student me cannot afford the full version :^( so im gonna look for some alternatives but it may take a bit for me to get reaquainted with the interface and such, so im sorry for the delays!

@everyone who wants to be added to the list:
don't be discouraged on making a request! i'll be more than happy to make you somethin, just a heads up it may take a bit longer than normal to get it to you.

thanks everyone! keep em coming :^)[DOUBLEPOST=1531853381][/DOUBLEPOST]@Squid sorry if its a lil rough :um: im trying to adjust to a new drawing program which is very different from the one i was accustomed to using, but i hope you enjoy nonetheless! ive made a big avi per request which should be a good size for profile pics and have included the small original version as well in case you like the clearer version better :^)

Last edited:

markissdee

leah! it would be clutch if you did me too
Animation: waving or dancing? if its doable
Outline Color: whatever you think works :)
add on: can you add heihei next to me

Side Note: also, if you don't get any other requests could you try and do my profile picture too :o

Attachments

Ieah

leah! it would be clutch if you did me too
Animation: waving or dancing? if its doable
Outline Color: whatever you think works :)
add on: can you add heihei next to me

Side Note: also, if you don't get any other requests could you try and do my profile picture too :o
sure marcus! ill try my best with it, ill add you to the list! once i get to you i can make both :^)

@Prince_Alex sorry if its a tad rough im still gettin used to the new drawing software i got D: hope you like it!

Squid

@Squid sorry if its a lil rough :um: im trying to adjust to a new drawing program which is very different from the one i was accustomed to using, but i hope you enjoy nonetheless! ive made a big avi per request which should be a good size for profile pics and have included the small original version as well in case you like the clearer version better :^)
it's soo cute! thank you so much :) <3

Hey Leah, these are one of the coolest things I've seen on the forums and you are amazing!! If you are still accepting requests can I please have one :swoon::hearts:

style
: Lil Gif
outline color: Gold! :star:
add ons?: -
animation request: Can I please have a straight face :| and then a slow smile :)

Thank you so so so so much! Take forever if you need and you are amazing!

Ieah

Hey Leah, these are one of the coolest things I've seen on the forums and you are amazing!! If you are still accepting requests can I please have one :swoon::hearts:

style
: Lil Gif
outline color:
Gold! :star:
add ons?: -
animation request:
Can I please have a straight face :| and then a slow smile :)

Thank you so so so so much! Take forever if you need and you are amazing!
aww thank you sooo much star! <3 that honestly means so much ty for your kind words! i can probably get it finished later today after one request i have before yours :^)

Love the gifs you've done so far, keep up the awesome work :D
style: lil gif
upload_2018-7-18_19-18-57.png upload_2018-7-18_19-19-22.png
outline color: the same color as the blue at the bottom of my shirt? if not then a light/subtle red is fine
add ons?: could you add flounder from the little mermaid please? it'd be even better if there was a gif of bubbles or something near him :p
animation request: blinking please

Thank you so much and I just have to say again you are AMAZING! <3

Ieah

Love the gifs you've done so far, keep up the awesome work :D
style: lil gif
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like: outline color: the same color as the blue at the bottom of my shirt? if not then a light/subtle red is fine
add ons?: could you add flounder from the little mermaid please? it'd be even better if there was a gif of bubbles or something near him :p
animation request: blinking please

Thank you so much and I just have to say again you are AMAZING! <3
thank you so much! ill be happy to do one for you, ill add you to my to do list <3

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hi @everyone on to do list:
summer classes have been stressin me out to the point where i dont even have much time anymore right now to keep making these lil guys :^( for the time being ill have to take a lil break but i promise i can get back to them at the end of this week after my midterms pass but everything is so high stakes and my anxiety is thru the roof and oml how i wish i could do these for y'all right now but instead im in the library on campus studying neuroscience :^( thank you for your patience and for those who want to be on the list i can still add you and get to you once this passes!