leah's gifs & avis [closed]

markissdee

thank you so much! ill be happy to do one for you, ill add you to my to do list <3

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hi @everyone on to do list:
summer classes have been stressin me out to the point where i dont even have much time anymore right now to keep making these lil guys :^( for the time being ill have to take a lil break but i promise i can get back to them at the end of this week after my midterms pass but everything is so high stakes and my anxiety is thru the roof and oml how i wish i could do these for y'all right now but instead im in the library on campus studying neuroscience :^( thank you for your patience and for those who want to be on the list i can still add you and get to you once this passes!
You've done a LOT of these and they come out so good! Take your time and ace your classes, those are more important anyways lol. I'm sure everyone appreciates the time you take to make these <3

Study HARD!! Good luck :)

These are absolutely adorable! Would you mind doing one for me?

outline color: n/a
add ons?: Would it be alright to make that cat hat dark blue/black and add a cat tail of the same color? and put light green and yellow stars around the avi
animation request: tail swaying back and forth and the stars twinkling if possible

Ieah

You've done a LOT of these and they come out so good! Take your time and ace your classes, those are more important anyways lol. I'm sure everyone appreciates the time you take to make these <3

Study HARD!! Good luck :)
aww tysm marcus! definitely prioritizing school atm but once i get over testing szn yours is the first one up :^)

These are absolutely adorable! Would you mind doing one for me?

outline color: n/a
add ons?: Would it be alright to make that cat hat dark blue/black and add a cat tail of the same color? and put light green and yellow stars around the avi
animation request: tail swaying back and forth and the stars twinkling if possible
sure thing, ill add you to the list i have!

These are wonderful, you're so talented!! Do you mind making one for me as well, please?

style: Lil gif.
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like: Images are below. Let me know if they suffice..... I was having a little trouble uploading the GIF.
outline color: Gold, please.
add ons?: Jaq & Gus Gus are my absolutes faves!
animation request: Blinking, please. And if it's not too much, could you possibly have Jaq & Gus dancing?

Ieah

These are wonderful, you're so talented!! Do you mind making one for me as well, please?

style: Lil gif.
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like: Images are below. Let me know if they suffice..... I was having a little trouble uploading the GIF.
outline color: Gold, please.
add ons?: Jaq & Gus Gus are my absolutes faves!
animation request: Blinking, please. And if it's not too much, could you possibly have Jaq & Gus dancing?

i’d be happy to make you one, ill try my best with the animations! ill add you to the list i have

loona

i love these and i hope you don't mind adding me to your list. :~)

style: lil gif
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like:

outline color:
whatever you think will fit best :~)
add ons?: a penguin plushie she could be holding/beside her
animation request: blinking for the avi and shaking/wiggling for the penguin ty!

Ieah

i love these and i hope you don't mind adding me to your list. :~)

style: lil gif

outline color:
whatever you think will fit best :~)
add ons?: a penguin plushie she could be holding/beside her
animation request: blinking for the avi and shaking/wiggling for the penguin ty!
d'aww ill be heppy to add ya :^) idk if its just me but i cant see the pic youve included though D:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@everyone on to do:
henlo everyone! quick update; just finished up some middys for my classes which kinda frees up my sched (need to start focusing on school again later this weekend tho)(also rip my grades those middys were a doozy but that gives me better reason to destress and draw now lol) which means i can resume a few of these! ty for patience :^)

Caellisto

Siren of the Deep
Style: Lil Gif

NOTE: My eyes are purple

outline color: Purpilish-Magenta?
add ons?: Is it possible to have it look like she might have sparkles around her?
animation request: Is it possible to have her wink and a lil red heart appears?​

Last edited:

Ieah

here's the pic again, i hope it works better now. and thank you so much, i appreciate it! :~)
yup i can see it this time! :^) you're welcomeee

style: Lil Gif

outline color: Purpilish-Magenta?
add ons?: Is it possible to have it look like she might have sparkles around her?
animation request: Is it possible to have her wink and a lil red heart appears?
sure thing, ill add you to the list :^)

@markissdee i finished your first one! i tried really hard with the dancing (couldn't figure out how to draw it without it lookin weird :um:) so i gave you a wave and i animated heihei. this one was 20+ frames and i just realized heihei is doing a moonwalk i hope thats okay LOL

markissdee

@markissdee i finished your first one! i tried really hard with the dancing (couldn't figure out how to draw it without it lookin weird :um:) so i gave you a wave and i animated heihei. this one was 20+ frames and i just realized heihei is doing a moonwalk i hope thats okay LOL
@Ieah you've done it again!!! this looks so good. Thank you for the hookup :)

markissdee

woot im glad you like it! i made your prof pic as well i had to guess on the bottom half of your outfit though lol
@leah that is exactly what the bottom half is! Omg!!! That looks sooooooo good. Wow you are truly amazing at this. You’re so awesome thank you again <3. You even got the necklace!!

Last edited:

Ieah

@leah that is exactly what the bottom half is! Omg!!! That looks sooooooo good. Wow you are truly amazing at this. You’re so awesome thank you again <3. You even got the necklace!!
yesss so glad you like it!!! d'aww tysm :'^)

@StargirlV here you go star! ty for waiting <3 im probably going to touch it up though my stylus has been acting weird so drawing has been a challenge D:

Ieah

omg thank you soooo much!!! I LOVE it! You're the best!!!! pls msg me when youre online! :swoon::swoon::hearts::hearts:
yay! <333 you're very welcome, and tysm! ill send you a msg :^)[DOUBLEPOST=1532321980][/DOUBLEPOST]@everyone on to do list:
henlo everyone! an update for you all: unfortunately i havent had that much free time and this weekend went by quick :^( i need to resume studying again so i probably wont be able to touch these until later in the week! if i have a free window i will do my best to get to them sooner but things are looking quite busy again this week (two midterms and then finals the week after!) ty for your patience again <3

Last edited:

VMK_HeiHei

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
Hellooooo! I'm sure you are very very busy, but I would LOVE to be added to your list of lil giffies, if you don't mind of course! Best of luck with your studies this week! <3

Style: Lil gif
Picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like:
Outline color:
Any! I trust your artistic eye!
Add ons?: None!
Animation request: Waving :D

Ieah

Hellooooo! I'm sure you are very very busy, but I would LOVE to be added to your list of lil giffies, if you don't mind of course! Best of luck with your studies this week! <3

Style: Lil gif
Picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like:
Outline color:
Any! I trust your artistic eye!
Add ons?: None!
Animation request: Waving :D
sure heihei! i will add you to the list <3 thank you so much! :^)