leah's gifs & avis [closed]

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
ok... these are far too cute. i kind of want one haha. make mine whenever, no rush at all! <3
could you also make my hair blonde? and green eyes?
here's my outfit! for the animation you could do the blinking and maybe glowing eyes on the iron man ears? tbh idk haha. do what you do bc they're amazing! (you also dont have to add the shoes)

Ieah

ok... these are far too cute. i kind of want one haha. make mine whenever, no rush at all! <3
could you also make my hair blonde? and green eyes?
here's my outfit! for the animation you could do the blinking and maybe glowing eyes on the iron man ears? tbh idk haha. do what you do bc they're amazing! (you also dont have to add the shoes)
ahh ty! and you got it girl! ill get right to it after i finish a few requests i have lined up :^)

@coolbluePiglet enjoy :halcyon: two sizes for whatever viewing pleasure you choose!
p.s i wasnt sure about the hair so i adapted it to belle hair but if you want the hair in the back removed let me know!

Last edited:

Madrid

Wannabe Prom Queen
THESE ARE ALL SO ADORABLE. If it isn't too much to ask could I ask you to animate me? Instead of the ears being white could I ask for them to be a light grey? I feel like they blend in with my hair too much as white. And could I have her waving? Thank you so much!!

Attachments

Ieah

THESE ARE ALL SO ADORABLE. If it isn't too much to ask could I ask you to animate me? Instead of the ears being white could I ask for them to be a light grey? I feel like they blend in with my hair too much as white. And could I have her waving? Thank you so much!!
d'aww thank you, you've got it girl! i will get right to it after i finish a request i have right before yours :^)

Tony Stark

@Jenni enjoy!
[DOUBLEPOST=1529798634][/DOUBLEPOST]@Tony Stark the glowy eyes were quite a challenge im sorry they didnt turn out too well :um: i added an ironman plushie to go with the drawing you have in your sig hehe
[DOUBLEPOST=1529802565][/DOUBLEPOST]@Crazy_Moon here ya go!
oh my goodness i love this so so so so much thank you!!! would it be too much trouble to ask you to change the eyes to black? x.x i didn't realize you didn't put color lol!

Ieah

oh my goodness i love this so so so so much thank you!!! would it be too much trouble to ask you to change the eyes to black? x.x i didn't realize you didn't put color lol!
sure thing! i smoothed out the outline a bit as well, if you need anything else changed just let me know! i hope this is a lil better :^)
[DOUBLEPOST=1529835171][/DOUBLEPOST]@honeybadger i made 3 different variations! sorry the doll isn't as detailed as i'd hope for, it was so small that i couldn't add the details well enough :^( also i changed the tube top color a lil bit bc the yellowish color was too close to the skin color. let me know if you'd like anything changed!

Last edited:
Omg I love them!! Exactly the idea I had the little doll is too cute I’m screaming at the shoes lol ♡

Is there a way you could do one holding the doll as well? Like hugging her lol. And also the hair a tad bit more darker on me if it isn’t too much? :)

Last edited:

Ieah

Your animations are too cuuuuute. If you could do my banana peel self that would be wonderful. <3

thank you and yes!! i’d love to do one for you :^) i’ll get to it sometime later today!

Omg I love them!! Exactly the idea I had the little doll is too cute I’m screaming at the shoes lol ♡

Is there a way you could do one holding the doll as well? Like hugging her lol. And also the hair a tad bit more darker on me if it isn’t too much? :)
wooo yay i’m glad you like and no trouble at all i can do some edits and do that for you :^) i’ll get to them later today!

Tony Stark

sure thing! i smoothed out the outline a bit as well, if you need anything else changed just let me know! i hope this is a lil better :^)
[DOUBLEPOST=1529835171][/DOUBLEPOST]@honeybadger i made 3 different variations! sorry the doll isn't as detailed as i'd hope for, it was so small that i couldn't add the details well enough :^( also i changed the tube top color a lil bit bc the yellowish color was too close to the skin color. let me know if you'd like anything changed!
thank you so much they're perfect!!!!!

ahh ty! and you got it girl! ill get right to it after i finish a few requests i have lined up :^)

@coolbluePiglet enjoy :halcyon: two sizes for whatever viewing pleasure you choose!
p.s i wasnt sure about the hair so i adapted it to belle hair but if you want the hair in the back removed let me know!
I was just wondering if you can add a Piglet plush to this one? Please and thank you! :sweat: