Leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I don't really care what it was, just gave my opinion. It's quite a routine.
soooo what your telling me is you expressed your opinion publicly aaaaaaand for what?

What was the purpose? To make me feel bad?
It's a public thread on a public forum. What I'm telling you is like anyone else, I posted. Clearly my post wasn't as soft as others.

Tbh I don't really care what it was, just gave my opinion. It's quite a routine.
There's a time and place for everything. Including your negative opinion on a harmless joke.

xo.
Thank you for stating the obvious, however my "negative" opinion isn't just on the "harmless joke". It's a leaving thread about that person, just thought I'd leave my input like anyone else was despite the fact it was all a joke. Clearly mine wasn't of popular opinion.

Regardless I am not going to start a thunderstorm over something so trivial, I was well aware that my post could be classified unnecessary and attract the reactions it is getting now however I hit submit reply without caring about that. This remains the same even now. If you'd like to report it as unnecessary, more power to you.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Thank you for stating the obvious, however my "negative" opinion isn't just on the "harmless joke". It's a leaving thread about that person, just thought I'd leave my input like anyone else was despite the fact it was all a joke. Clearly mine wasn't of popular opinion.

Regardless I am not going to start a thunderstorm over something so trivial, I was well aware that my post could be classified unnecessary and attract the reactions it is getting now however I hit submit reply without caring about that. This remains the same even now. If you'd like to report it as unnecessary, more power to you.
Your opinion doesn't have to be "popular," but if you're going to post it has to be respectful. That's all.

I don't understand how this thread is considered an April Fool's Joke as it was posted on April 2nd....
yes yes i ran a bit late after amy posted the contest, my bad

----------

* Requesting for this thread to be closed, as I don't want to get in trouble for the things that im about to reply.

I don't understand how this thread is considered an April Fool's Joke as it was posted on April 2nd....
yes yes i ran a bit late after amy posted the contest, my bad[COLOR="Silver"
Ok but Amy's original posting for the submissions was on April 1st @ 3:55pm. She stated that she would accept submission for the next 24 Hours.
Your first post in this thread was posted on April 2nd @4:17pm which would have been 22 minutes past the deadline...

yes yes i ran a bit late after amy posted the contest, my bad[COLOR="Silver"
Ok but Amy's original posting for the submissions was on April 1st @ 3:55pm. She stated that she would accept submission for the next 24 Hours.
Your first post in this thread was posted on April 2nd @4:17pm which would have been 22 minutes past the deadline...
okay sue me i missed the deadline , my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.