Leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Ok but Amy's original posting for the submissions was on April 1st @ 3:55pm. She stated that she would accept submission for the next 24 Hours.
Your first post in this thread was posted on April 2nd @4:17pm which would have been 22 minutes past the deadline...

Are you really grilling her over 22 minutes lololololol. What are you trying to accomplish....what do you want her to do? Admit to submitting 22 minutes late? Ask for forgiveness? What do you want her to admit to? If you don't think this thread was necessary, you could just report it. By posting stuff like this, all you're doing is being kinda mean.

Ok but Amy's original posting for the submissions was on April 1st @ 3:55pm. She stated that she would accept submission for the next 24 Hours.
Your first post in this thread was posted on April 2nd @4:17pm which would have been 22 minutes past the deadline...
*cough*
JK ,APRIL FOOLS LASTS ALL MONTH FOR ME.
Right, if April fools last all month for her, that's completely fine. She could have posted this thread in the off topic section. Also, her excuse for submission to Amy's contest would be invalid.

Are you really grilling her over 22 minutes lololololol. What are you trying to accomplish....what do you want her to do? Admit to submitting 22 minutes late? Ask for forgiveness? What do you want her to admit to? If you don't think this thread was necessary, you could just report it. By posting stuff like this, all you're doing is being kinda mean.
Not grilling Oreo. I've simply laid the facts out, that's all. If you care to explain to me how any of my comments have been deemed 'mean' please let me know through pm's as not to spam this thread anymore.

Tbh I don't really care what it was, just gave my opinion. It's quite a routine.
soooo what your telling me is you expressed your opinion publicly aaaaaaand for what?

What was the purpose? To make me feel bad?
It's a public thread on a public forum. What I'm telling you is like anyone else, I posted. Clearly my post wasn't as soft as others.

Tbh I don't really care what it was, just gave my opinion. It's quite a routine.
There's a time and place for everything. Including your negative opinion on a harmless joke.

xo.
Thank you for stating the obvious, however my "negative" opinion isn't just on the "harmless joke". It's a leaving thread about that person, just thought I'd leave my input like anyone else was despite the fact it was all a joke. Clearly mine wasn't of popular opinion.

Regardless I am not going to start a thunderstorm over something so trivial, I was well aware that my post could be classified unnecessary and attract the reactions it is getting now however I hit submit reply without caring about that. This remains the same even now. If you'd like to report it as unnecessary, more power to you.

Also, I don't see why your flaming me on a thread that was meant to be as a joke.

Keep your comment's and opinions to your self. This isnt the debate thread, i don't recall asking what you thought of this thread. You don't like me that is fine. But i love you bunches. Bunches.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Not grilling Oreo. I've simply laid the facts out, that's all. If you care to explain to me how any of my comments have been deemed 'mean' please let me know through pm's as not to spam this thread anymore.
As I said earlier, there's a time and place for everything. Regardless of the facts, sometimes it's more respectful to leave situations alone rather than address them. That's all I was objecting too. However, I respect your decision to move on/continue this PM and I thank you for being kind/respectful throughout your discussion with me this afternoon. :hat:

As I said earlier, there's a time and place for everything. Regardless of the facts, sometimes it's more respectful to leave situations alone rather than address them. That's all I was objecting too. However, I respect your decision to move on/continue this PM and I thank you for being kind/respectful throughout your discussion with me this afternoon. :hat:
'Regardless of the facts, sometimes it's more respectful to leave situations alone rather than address them.'

I respectfully disagree with this statement entirely. If there is an issue/problem, it should be addressed. Feel free to private message me your response. Kind regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.