let me see your tattoos/tattoo ideas

this is alex stranglers work and she is my favorite tattoo artist (like look at her disney tattoos, the dole whip omg) im going to get an aladdin tattoo done by her (shes the only artist i trust and only one who i want to do this piece because her art is phenomenal) because its my favorite disney movie and its going to be on my thigh and its going to be jasmine and aladdin flying on there magic carpet with a sunset (purple/pink/blue) gradient back ground while there holding the peace sign and theres going to be an alien in the background with palm trees and clouds and its all going to be in a heart frame its going to look so trop you can check out more of her work on her tumblr or instagram

this is alex stranglers work and she is my favorite tattoo artist (like look at her disney tattoos, the dole whip omg) im going to get an aladdin tattoo done by her (shes the only artist i trust and only one who i want to do this piece because her art is phenomenal) because its my favorite disney movie and its going to be on my thigh and its going to be jasmine and aladdin flying on there magic carpet with a sunset (purple/pink/blue) gradient back ground while there holding the peace sign and theres going to be an alien in the background with palm trees and clouds and its all going to be in a heart frame its going to look so trop you can check out more of her work on her tumblr or instagram
um this changes every thought i ever had about not getting a tattoo

Zelena

My first/only tattoo (for now). Looks great here, but it's like 4 years old so it's quite faded now. My next tattoo will probably be expensive as heck because I want my name in elvish down my arm.
ankle tat.jpg

LIZZIE MCGUIRE YESSSSS

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
If I got one it would be probably be the same as this henna tattoo i got a few years ago!!!!! I was obsessed with this and I would be happy with having minnie mouse on my wrist <3

Also a disney pin I have I think would be a really cute tattoo

Last edited:

mark

10 mins late to everything

they look so good that i thought they were all temporary !

idk if i'll ever get a tattoo, but i have always wanted an eye of horus tattoo (the bottom symbol in this picture)

i'm not sure where i would get it but i'd want it to be fairly tiny and somewhere i could see it!

I don't think I'll ever get a tatto, but if I ever were to. I would want black tiger stripes on my left arm near my shoulder. Tigers have always been my favorite animal ever since the second grade. Tigers are my favorite because they represent to me as having courage, always staying together (never leave anyone behind), and never give up. :nyan:

HeyG

Gsus Christ
I can't get tattoos bc of my modeling, but if I could I would do something like these.

Omg I wasn't going to get a tattoo for a while but now I want like 80 from this girl. WHERE DO I GO TO GET HER TO DO A TATTOO FOR ME

not mine, but this girl i watch on youtube has this and for some reason, i fell in love with it. unfortunately, it's hard to find tattoo artists who will do fingers, so i might do it on the side of my ribs. {ouch}
Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 4.36.37 PM.png