Let's Talk Disney World Pins!

These are all my pins that I've collected over the years from visiting Disney! I think my favorite pin is the Snow White pin. I got it from trading at one of those pin trading kiosks with cast members! It reminds me of the time a few years ago I got to eat dinner at Cinderella's Castle and met Snow White! She was so sweet to me it made the whole trip so much better. When I saw this pin on one of the boards I knew I had to get it -- it's so cute I can't stand it. Look at that lil rabbit she's holding. Just precious.

I'm also a huge Pixar fan so I love a good Luxo Lamp pin. So glad I was able to obtain it in-game too! :D

disney pins.png

VMK_Aladdin

MyVMK Moderator
These are all my pins that I've collected over the years from visiting Disney! I think my favorite pin is the Snow White pin. I got it from trading at one of those pin trading kiosks with cast members! It reminds me of the time a few years ago I got to eat dinner at Cinderella's Castle and met Snow White! She was so sweet to me it made the whole trip so much better. When I saw this pin on one of the boards I knew I had to get it -- it's so cute I can't stand it. Look at that lil rabbit she's holding. Just precious.

I'm also a huge Pixar fan so I love a good Luxo Lamp pin. So glad I was able to obtain it in-game too! :D

View attachment 13559
That's so awesome! I love all of those pins and pin trading! It's become a love of mine, thank you so much for sharing!

I only have this one but it means so much to me. My dear friend @Emzy (that I actually met on myvmk!) went to Disney and not only got me the 'Born In The Park' badge for my profile but also this adorable Stitch pin because she knows how much I love him <3