Lettuce be friends :3

Love

currently seeking some new friend! Friends that are willing to play potc and hm with. I have noticed every time i attempt to join a game of potc i get booted and they start the game without me :c this makes it frustrating and can never get a game of potc unless i have a team of my own. and i notice no one is ever in the hm lobby (which is my fav game!) I hope to find new team members to play these mini games with and hopefully establish a close friend ship[: I used to play the Og VMK so if you knew a player by the name of Sportsfloragirl that was me!
hope we can become friends! Cheers!

hi :wave:

I can't promise I'll be able to play with you often, but if I ever have the time to play those minigames , I'd certainly want to play with you! :D And of course I would love to be your friends as welllllll :3 :halcyon:

Hi! I'm always looking for people to play HM with and new friends! :D Message me when we can meet up and play some games together (of HM, we could play POTC but be warned that I'm terrible).

Hello and welcome to the game! :wave:

Just a couple of things - most potc players will let you join a game if you have a partner (friend or another just waiting in the lobby) as letting a single player join means holding up the game until another player is found. Most are willing to check their friends lists to see if anyone might be available to join you. Just ask!

The HM lobby is usually empty because it is quicker to earn credits/keys with POTC but if you ask around in Fantasyland Courtyard you might find a willing partner. That's the best room to search for help.

I don't often get lots of time to play (10 mins here, 10 mins there) but I am always willing to play a round or two of HM if I have nothing on - I am usually found riding or in potc lobby :)

Love

Hello and welcome to the game! :wave:

Just a couple of things - most potc players will let you join a game if you have a partner (friend or another just waiting in the lobby) as letting a single player join means holding up the game until another player is found. Most are willing to check their friends lists to see if anyone might be available to join you. Just ask!

The HM lobby is usually empty because it is quicker to earn credits/keys with POTC but if you ask around in Fantasyland Courtyard you might find a willing partner. That's the best room to search for help.

I don't often get lots of time to play (10 mins here, 10 mins there) but I am always willing to play a round or two of HM if I have nothing on - I am usually found riding or in potc lobby :)
ah thanks for clarifying! will keep that in mind! thanks !![DOUBLEPOST=1494943362][/DOUBLEPOST]
ill be your friend
I used to see u in game all the time! I barley started playing again will keep an eye out for u![DOUBLEPOST=1494943410][/DOUBLEPOST]
I laughed a bit at the "lettuce" part, hehe I love it! Haven't seen you around yet in game, but when I do I will be sure to say hi and add you to my friends list :)
glad u enjoyed my cheeseyness cx will definitely keep a eye out for u!![DOUBLEPOST=1494943447][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi! I'm always looking for people to play HM with and new friends! :D Message me when we can meet up and play some games together (of HM, we could play POTC but be warned that I'm terrible).
sure im currently online! hopefully we can get a match soon!