LF a few common items

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenwolves

Im looking for the following items, feel free to name the price you want for them. Ill take as many of each as I can get. The **’s are the items I need the most.

Crater couch**
Ghost**
Halloween candy corn chair**
Ice cream cart**
Mickey chairs**
Mickey coffee table
Mickey tv
Mouse ears lamp
Monsters inc lamp
Pirate treasure chair**
Pop corn cart**
Pumpkin mickey
Skeleton chair**
Tiki pineapple chair
Tiki totem blue
Tiki totem orange
Tiki totem topper
Tombstone chair**
Tron arcade machine

Last edited:
Churro carts**
Crater Couch**
Halloween candy corn chair**
Mickey christmas tree
Pumpkin chair**
I am selling one of each of these items! But my pumpkin chairs are called "Pumpkin Dining Chairs." Are you looking for those, or the ones that are kind of beanbag? I'm also selling I'm also selling a "Pirate Throne- Black and Pewter." I know it's not a pirate treasure chair, but just wanted to mention.
Let me know if you're interested! :)

I am selling one of each of these items! But my pumpkin chairs are called "Pumpkin Dining Chairs." Are you looking for those, or the ones that are kind of beanbag? I'm also selling I'm also selling a "Pirate Throne- Black and Pewter." I know it's not a pirate treasure chair, but just wanted to mention.
Let me know if you're interested! :)
Just wondering if you saw my reply?

Hi, the beanbag looking pumpkin chair. Im not sure what the pumpkin dining chair looks like though, Id like to see
Here's a picture! I'm selling 40 of them haha! As well as the pumpkin side tables and dining tables. I'll add a picture of the chair at the dining table.

And are you interested in any of the other items I listed (Churro cart, Crater Couch, Halloween candy corn chair, Mickey christmas tree)?

Attachments

goobie

violent delights
Mickey christmas tree
Skeleton chair**
Tiki pineapple chair
I have the following items:
x3 Churro Cart
x1 Mickey Christmas Tree
x9 Skeleton Chair
x2 Tiki Pineapple Chair
x2 Tron Arcade Cabinet (I'm not sure if this is the same as the Tron Arcade Machine, but these are the ones you can sit in. If you mean something else, please disregard)

Let me know if you're still in need of any of these and we can work something out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.