LF any Mickey Ear hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

StitchfansJr

Was going to buy Mickey ear hats from someone else but they deleted their post, so thought I'd check and see if anyone has any they're selling! I only have 7k credits at the moment, so I can't spend too much until I get more credits.
Let me know if anyone has any they are selling, and prices. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The only one I have is the last one, how much were you asking for each?
I have blue and purple metallic and looking for about 2k each, and 4k for LGBT. I'd do 1k for pastel ears. I'm also selling Candy Corn Mickey Ears for 2k. Also, my sister, BTdisney, is selling Waffle Mickey Ears for best offer :)

Last edited:

ThunderX

The regula shmegula
That's so kind of you, thank you! Let me know when you're on next and I'll try and find you.[DOUBLEPOST=1548207101][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll have to save up a bit more since I just spent some from the magic shop. But I'll get in touch with you when I have more :D
ok :)[DOUBLEPOST=1548446709][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok I will take them! I will be on around 5 CA time!
sounds good!

Last edited:

StitchfansJr

I have blue and purple metallic and looking for about 2k each, and 4k for LGBT. I'd do 1k for pastel ears. I'm also selling Candy Corn Mickey Ears for 2k. Also, my sister, BTdisney, is selling Waffle Mickey Ears for best offer :)
I'll save to save up for the blue and purple metallic ones since I only have 100 credits at the moment. Thank you though. :D

I have a few pairs of paint the night ears I am looking to trade, I don't have a list right now of the ones I have but I'm looking to sell for 3k each pair if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.