LF: Avatar & Signature Artwork

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
Hi guys! I'm looking for talented artists out there to create some artwork for me. I love to switch up my avatars and signature even when reusing my old ones every now and then. If you're looking for a project, I would love for someone to take a little time out of their day to make a beautiful piece or two! Please see my details below and note that they are just options, things I really like in a signature or avatar.

-I adore the chibi style avatars
-I would appreciate my name being in my signature.
-My favorite style by far is of some artwork I found online. Here are a few images of the designs:

-I have previously had a signature and avatar made by Marnetti. She has a wonderful talent but I don't believe she is on the forums any longer. I would love any artwork similar to hers! To help, here are a few things she has designed in the past.

-I also love designs similar to the ones made by the artist that created these below.

-Here is an image of my player. The outfit is my signature style. I never change it. It would be preferable to incorporate a girl that looks like her into my signature and/or avatar.

-I particularly love Aery's signature (crown, flower petals, and the silhouette as seen below)

Thank you to anyone and everyone who is willing to help me out! I truly appreciate your talents and commitment to the MyVMK community for players like me. Whoever contributes will receive a finely written review on their artwork and any added recommendations I can do to help promote your work in any way. <3

Last edited: