LF: Cap's Pants, Cap's Shield, 4th of July (Mickey), Hail Hades, Dreamflight & Heroine Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elias

Suitcase and a Dream
Hello there,

I am currently on a search for the following items:

- Captain America's Pants (Clothing)
- Captain America's Shield (Pin)
- 4th of July [Starspangled Mickey Face] (Pin)
- Hail Hades [From POTC Chests] (Pin)
- Dreamflight [From POTC Chests] (Pin)
- Heroines [From POTC Chests] (Pin)

The only note that should be made is that I already have the Mulan pin from the Heroine pin series. I would prefer to trade actual items for items, but I am not opposed to trading credits if the price is fair. Hopefully some of you can help me acquire these items... I have been trying to get these for quite some time now! Thanks!

~ Elias

I have a Heroines Belle and the 4th of July Mickey face pin, other than credits, only things I'm always looking for are red coffee table crates, or the small pirate treasure rugs @Elias

Elias

Suitcase and a Dream
I have a Heroines Belle and the 4th of July Mickey face pin, other than credits, only things I'm always looking for are red coffee table crates, or the small pirate treasure rugs @Elias
I'll have to see if I have those. If not however, what amount of credits are you looking to get for these? Also, when and where can I find you in-game? Thanks.

I'll have to see if I have those. If not however, what amount of credits are you looking to get for these? Also, when and where can I find you in-game? Thanks.
1k each is good for me, and am in kirene's trade room atm[DOUBLEPOST=1456411429][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm jumping off soon, so will try to find you later if we miss each other

Last edited:

Elias

Suitcase and a Dream
1k each is good for me, and am in kirene's trade room atm[DOUBLEPOST=1456411429][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm jumping off soon, so will try to find you later if we miss each other
I tried to search up "Kirene" but no rooms were open/populated when I did...

Elias

Suitcase and a Dream
ha sorry I totally spelled her name wrong, I'll be on and off tonight, I'll keep an eye here in case your on again
@Midien Will you be online today? If so, when and where?

ALSO... because I am dumb as mud, I seem to have missed doing this week's Edna Mode Quest for the Edna Mode pin... I saw the newsletter but I still managed to forget to log on to get it! So, if the pin is tradeable and anybody has an extra to spare, I'd be glad to trade for it... if the pin is not yet tradeable, I am fine with waiting until it is if anyone is willing to part with one of them! Thanks!
How I feel right now about missing that darned quest: :AHH:

Elias

Suitcase and a Dream
@Elias sorry was not around most of the day, am getting on now for a bit if you are around
Just logged on for the HOST event... will you be here?

Elias

Suitcase and a Dream
Still searching for the following items:

- Hail Hades [POTC Chests] (Pin)
- Dreamflight [POTC Chests] (Pin)
- Heroines... any except Mulan & Belle [POTC Chests] (Pin)
- Fantasyland Cuties... any except Absolem, Alice, Belle, Cheshire Cat, Mad Hatter, Pinocchio, Tinker Bell & Tootles [SITS] (Pin)
- Jack Jack [SITS] (Pin)
- Elastigirl Logo (Pin)
- Edna Mode Quest (Pin)
- Tomorrowland Quest (Pin)

Thanks for any help! :/

Still searching for the following items:

- Hail Hades [POTC Chests] (Pin)
- Dreamflight [POTC Chests] (Pin)
- Heroines... any except Mulan & Belle [POTC Chests] (Pin)
- Fantasyland Cuties... any except Absolem, Alice, Belle, Cheshire Cat, Mad Hatter, Pinocchio, Tinker Bell & Tootles [SITS] (Pin)
- Jack Jack [SITS] (Pin)
- Elastigirl Logo (Pin)
- Edna Mode Quest (Pin)
- Tomorrowland Quest (Pin)

Thanks for any help! :/
Hi there, :)

So I assume that means you already traded for the 4th of July [Starspangled Mickey Face] Pin? If not, I have one for trade. I'm also trading the VMK Tomorrowland Quest Pin. Thank you!

Elias

Suitcase and a Dream
Hi there, :)

So I assume that means you already traded for the 4th of July [Starspangled Mickey Face] Pin? If not, I have one for trade. I'm also trading the VMK Tomorrowland Quest Pin. Thank you!
Will you be on today? If so, let me know and maybe we can meet up in-game and try and make a trade for the TL Quest Pin.

Last edited:

Elias

Suitcase and a Dream
Hey there, :)

Sorry, I haven't really been on this weekend. I can log-in after 10pm EST tonight, if that's ok?
I was caught up at my niece's birthday party last night. If you'll be online any time today/tonight, let me know!

helayne

Well Known 'rip u' Provider
Elastigirl Logo
Edna Mode Quest
the logo and edna pin
I'm asking 25k for the logo since its rare from gold chest
and 7k for the edna pin. let me know if you want them. feel free to counter my offer, these are just the prices i've seen them go for. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.