LF: Crates (unopened AND empty!) and keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizarrekitties

Usually found in a trade room or PotC game lobby
I hoard crates (unopened and empty!) and keys. :cloud9: If you have any of these and want to sell them, hit me up!

:star: Green
:star: Hearts
:star: #1
:star: Christmas 2016
:star: Mystery Black
:star: Silver
:star: Holiday

If there are other kinds of crates or keys that aren't listed here, then I had no idea about it. Ask me about it!

I hoard crates (unopened and empty!) and keys. :cloud9: If you have any of these and want to sell them, hit me up!

If there are other kinds of crates or keys that aren't listed here, then I had no idea about it. Ask me about it!
I have a Christmas 2016 crate you can have. :)

BubblyBubbles

I have 9 green crates empty and 3 mystery black crates empty, 200c each?

Fotogirl

There were also blue and pink mystery crates. They had a Question mark on them before they were opened and after opened were a semi transparent blue or pink crate. They were released around Labor Day 2014 I think. They contained various blue and pink clothes including the pieces for the blue and pink Haunted Mansion suits.

bizarrekitties

Usually found in a trade room or PotC game lobby
I have 9 green crates empty and 3 mystery black crates empty, 200c each?
Deal![DOUBLEPOST=1500655528][/DOUBLEPOST]
There were also blue and pink mystery crates. They had a Question mark on them before they were opened and after opened were a semi transparent blue or pink crate. They were released around Labor Day 2014 I think. They contained various blue and pink clothes including the pieces for the blue and pink Haunted Mansion suits.
I didn't know that! Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.