List of all the magics?

Mx. Ryden

Hello so I'm new and there's a lot more magic out nowadays than there used to be on og VMK, which is awesome! However I'm not really quite sure what to save for as I don't know what all is out there, as well as if there is any magics attainable in-game currently (besides the diving, driving, space suit magics). I think I saw on an old thread something about firework magic being attainable with the fireworks game like og, but not sure the requirements or if true. I'm sure no one's got a full list but if y'all could help post which you know and what you know about them (also pics are super helpful, I have a shot of some of my ogvmk magic and idk what it is! haha) I can compile a list and edit it in at the end of my post for others to check out :) In regards to that I'd also love to help work on compiling other info, maybe working on the myvmk wiki and making more resources to help new and old players alike. Anyways ending my long late-night rant, thanks for your help!

@Mx. Ryden I can try to make a list of some magics, been here since 2013 so there's quite a lot, however i dont have pics of some and will add pics later of the ones i do have. also fireworks was attainable in the game but it was taken out due to having holiday crates back in dec 2017 and was not placed back in.

old ones:
fireworks
bat
invis
teleport (idk real title sorry)
confetti
drink me
lightning
treasure detector (common is 1 use, the permanent one is rare)
inferno
mr toad (idk if thats og)
space stitch
test track

new:
popcorn
candy (looks like youre eating it)
let it go (there's 2 version, 1 for self 1 for room)
color of the wind
zombie
light saber (red, black, orange, green, blue, purple)
inferno (pink, green, blue, black)
mermaid
jellyfish
witch
skeleton

Mx. Ryden

Wow tysm all this is great! I'm a bit sick atm/high pain days so late reply but this is an awesome resource really appreciate it =D