Living my best life...in quarantine

SamiDawne85

Probably bored or anxious
Sitting here drinking a hot toddy out of one of my many rapid fill cups, listening to Disney park music and exploring myvmk...this is my best Disney life (for now) and I'm not unhappy about it. How you guys living your best Disney life during these stuck in the house days??

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
Listen to the Land 30 Minute Loop on YouTube is my life

Let's see...put on Mexico Pavilion loop while making quesadillas yesterday, been watching the fireworks videos on the Disney social media, and we're well-stocked on Mickey ice cream sandwiches! Not to mention the amount of time I'm on VMK...

icedcoffee

Basically just watching movies, and taking short walks to keep myself busy. Also spending a lot more time on VMK :)

SamiDawne85

Probably bored or anxious
Basically just watching movies, and taking short walks to keep myself busy. Also spending a lot more time on VMK :)
Lol yes allot more time on vmk :lol:. We've been taking allot of walks too, trying to stay in shape for when we can go back to the parks lol, but honestly it'd be soooo easy to sit and binge watch on Netflix or do nothing but play on my phone so the walks are saving our health..to a degree lol. We've also been sitting in the sun allot cause I heard that vitamin d may help, idk...but all I know is I'm losing weight and getting tan, so there's a silver lining to all this lol!!