Longer signatures

I have so much to say and so little space

Let us open our hearts to the gregarious vmk players of the world :( It's never been so hard to share the bee movie script ...

In all seriousness, though, I feel like being able to input a larger text box for signatures would be cool at some point in the future.

Other than that, an idea I think would be useful is if we could click on a person and get a little picture of them above the lanyard/sig with a scroll over option for clothing items on the picture similar to the ability to find out the name of pins on the lanyard. It would be helpful since there's so much clothing/hats out there running around that newer or returning players might not know the name of. I see one on the screen right now, what is that...

I digress. Also, you Can ask, of course, but sometimes the player doesn't see your question/having to ask constantly about what clothing is what can make the asker feel a bit annoying

Just some thoughts, though, I'm mostly annoyed by the signature length because I have to paraphrase my memes so it's not like.. of dire need, just think it would be nice. Obviously to implement either the small rectangle in the corner would have to be expanded a little bit, but I don't think it would be too obtrusive

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

^yes yaga yeet

idk how i feel about it, why not i love readin sigs in game
I mean, I doubt that anyone will change it, it's just a thought I had. I would like to be able to tell the clothing item, though, since there's so many of them

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The older client had more leeway for the signatures, but with the newer client you only have x amount of space basically equaling

!sig + length of the chatbar

I too need more space for memes, and it would be nice to get info on people's clothing incase you see something and are like "Dang that dress is cute, I need me one of them" so forum or trade room hunting is made slightly easier as opposed to "LF clothing" or whatever