Looking for a team to build NEW Disneyland!

Hi all!
I had the idea of building a VMK Disneyland, but I can't do that without some help. Here's what I imagined all the features of Disneyland to be like:
-Main Street

For Main Street, I thought we would decorate a room with Main Street trash cans and Fantasyland flags, with the four attractions' ride starts on the sides of the room.
-Hyperspace Mountain
This super-fun roller coaster is at Disneyland Paris, but I really wanted to bring it to our VMK Disneyland. It's basically normal Space Mountain with a Star Wars theme.
-Toy Story Mania!
We wouldn't be able to have the carts actually shoot targets, but we would be able to decorate a Toy Story room with Toy Story furniture!
-Character Meet-and-Greet
What's Disneyland without one of these? :) We'll dress up and put a show on for those "little kids"
-The Little Mermaid
-A classic Disneyland ride. Dive under the sea!

Here's what I thought we each could do when the park is open:
I would, as creator of the project, manage Main Street and Hyperspace Mountain.
My team members would manage the other rides, each to one.
Here's what I have/will provide for the park and what others would have to get:
Main Street: I will provide trashcans and flags, we will need a room and ride starts/teleporters
Hyperspace Mountain: I will provide a room and decorations. We will need the ride track
Toy Story Mania: I will provide the ride track. We will need a room and decorations
Character Meet-and-Greet: I will provide the room, furniture, and maybe costumes. Others might need costumes
The Little Mermaid: I will provide the room and decorations. We will need the ride track

If anyone else has any extra decorations that they want to be in an attraction, please let me know.

I'm really hoping for 3 partners to help me out with this project. Please and thank you!

If you'd like to be a part of this, please fill out this form:
I am willing to spend credits on this project: yes/no
I am willing to spend time on this project: yes/no
I am usually online at least once a day: yes/no
I understand that this could take a month to complete: yes/no
My forums name is: ________________________
My in-game name is: _______________________
I look forward to participating in this project!

Last edited: