Looking for Haunted Mansion Buddies!

Peep23

Hey, so I am a huge fan of the haunted mansion game but I am always playing by myself because no one is ever there . . . obviously it is more fun with more people so I am looking for some people to play it with :nod:

It is a great game once you get the hang of it (the keys can be annoying the first 10 games haha), you get a lot of credits, plus you also get treasure keys and it is fun working as a team . . .bonuses all round!:cheer:

Is there anyone up for it??

Fotogirl

I have been playing mansion by myself since we could start games with just one player due to the fact that there is hardly ever anyone there playing. I am always up for a game to two also. If you see me in game in the mansion lobby hit me up for a game. My in game name is the same as here ... Fotogirl

moonlight06

If anyone is on this morning I would love to play some games :) Message me or reply :)

Peep23

Yep, we have a discord chat now for HM which makes it easier to talk to each other and set games up - if you want the link let us know :)

yes!!! i haven't played in 11 years! i would love to!
Hey, so I am a huge fan of the haunted mansion game but I am always playing by myself because no one is ever there . . . obviously it is more fun with more people so I am looking for some people to play it with :nod:

It is a great game once you get the hang of it (the keys can be annoying the first 10 games haha), you get a lot of credits, plus you also get treasure keys and it is fun working as a team . . .bonuses all round!:cheer:

Is there anyone up for it??