Looking For Lots Of Furni & Minnie Ears - Tropical! :) (7/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I don't have a picture of the C3PO and R2D2 plush, but I can show you in game! When can you get online?

Mexico (Coco items?)
Morocco (Aladdin items?)
I'm selling:
Coco- Miguel's Guitar
Coco- Ernesto's Guitar
Egg- Dantegg
Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair Black.

I'm also selling Ariel's Treasure Chest- White. Let me know if you're interested! :)

I have these:
  • Grass Carpet (currently buyable) (30)
  • Splash Mountain Frog (1)
  • 1- Ned on a Stick (1)
Great!! How much would you like per, please? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1554521403][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm selling:
Coco- Miguel's Guitar
Coco- Ernesto's Guitar
Egg- Dantegg
Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair Black.

I'm also selling Ariel's Treasure Chest- White. Let me know if you're interested! :)
Could I bother you for a pic of the Dante egg, please? Or we could meet in-game if that's easier for you. :)
@browneyedgal, I'm selling lots of items you might be interested in, lmk when you can meet!
Unfortunately my availability is limited, so would you mind telling me which items you have and how much you're asking per, please? :)

Could I bother you for a pic of the Dante egg, please? Or we could meet in-game if that's easier for you. :)
Attached pic of the egg. It's bigger than most normal-sized ones. And the ear that's bent moves up and down- really cute lol! :)

Attachments

Attached pic of the egg. It's bigger than most normal-sized ones. And the ear that's bent moves up and down- really cute lol! :)
are you interested in the egg, by any chance? :)

I have :
-Aladdin's flying carpet chairs black and purple (black is uncommon)
-Ernesto's Guitar (from coco)

Lmk!

Status
Not open for further replies.