Looking for Old Friends? Lost and Found!

Only one I'm really looking for is Sunshine_Girly. We used to play HM together all the time. I found her on another site once under the name SunshineGirly. I recognize a few names that I've seen here and around MyVMK.

missace

The deeper you go, the weirder life gets.
I cannot remember the exact names of two of my closest friends from VMK. My name was ace1217 (I think?) and one of their names was pinkzebra or something? If I remember I'll correct myself, I'm totally drawing a blank. The other was a guy and I know he always wore the cowboy pants, a plaid shirt and the stitch or VMK baseball cap. I cannot remember his username :(

Last edited:
I was MangoOrangeApple in the old VMK and JungleCruise on VMKM.. dunno if anyone here would remember, but I was hoping I might find some old friends. I saw Joeywuzhere (Joseph(I think?) on the forums) earlier in this thread but it looks like he doesn't get on anymore :( The only other person that I can think of at the moment is Acescarecrow. I know I had other really good friends but those are the only names I remember right now (that no one has mentioned :D)

I was Pon-Tears on ovmk (from that online comic Pon & Zi) but sometimes my friends would call me Teas haha.
I've had other ways of communicating with my VMK pals but we haven't talked in so long.
However, I am curious whatever happened to YetiChaser. :D

But I'm down to making new friends as well, nice to meet you all!!

Pinkie_Poof

Looking for from VMK:
Ace_Answers
MadCrazyTurtle ?
xwings ? (i think it was just that or wings. he was sick for a while and his partner was a girl who played and was on VFK too)

Last edited:

deidy

all your gastons are belong to me
the only friend i can vaguely remember was something like blueiscoo and she had like a brother we hung out with but i dont remember his name at all.
i was Deidy, Misa-Misa, Sweetiebaybay, and like some many others i dont remember them all but I think those were the ones i played the most. i was a chronic account switcher. not great for making friends. D: