Lost furni while placing

This is happened to me many times now- I'll double click a piece of furni in my inventory to place it, and it goes out in the room somewhere and I can't find it. So frustrating!
It used to be that you could move items around as soon as you double click them, but now they just place themselves and I'm lucky if I happen to see them to move them to where I want. Please help or let me know what to do!

Last edited:
If you click the "i" in the bottom left hand side and do to "view items" you should be able to find the furniture in that list.
oh that's a cool tip thx! so this isn't a problem just for me it seems?

SunshinyCashew

The Real Fakes of Calabasas
Personally when i put furniture in a room i don't double click the the item in my inventory. I click on the place button, then if you have multiple of the item when you are placing you can hold shift while placing it and you can put multiple down as long as you are holding shift

Personally when i put furniture in a room i don't double click the the item in my inventory. I click on the place button, then if you have multiple of the item when you are placing you can hold shift while placing it and you can put multiple down as long as you are holding shift
Awesome tysm!