Magic and BB8

rfsoaring

ThunderCat for life
So I've seen several people using magic while hunting for BB8, especially the Dash magic and I don't love it

1.it seems like an unfair advantage to zoom around when others don't have the magic to do the same, and while it's only a game it just kind of takes the fun out of it when people do things like this to make it overly competitive. One of the things that makes this event fun is that everyone is on a level playing field and has the same chance/opportunity as others.
2. magic causes unnecessary lag in an already lag-filled room full of people and BB running around.​

Could we possibly ban using magic during this event like we banned clones playing pirates for magic?
Just a thought.

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
So I've seen several people using magic while hunting for BB8, especially the Dash magic and I don't love it

1.it seems like an unfair advantage to zoom around when others don't have the magic to do the same, and while it's only a game it just kind of takes the fun out of it when people do things like this to make it overly competitive. One of the things that makes this event fun is that everyone is on a level playing field and has the same chance/opportunity as others.
2. magic causes unnecessary lag in an already lag-filled room full of people and BB running around.​

Could we possibly ban using magic during this event like we banned clones playing pirates for magic?
Just a thought.
Hi there! This is something that we do not allow at all when it comes to this kind of event because it is something that we feel falls under a "Do not use things for personal gain," scenario. If it gets reported that someone is using a magic or even a clone to try and get more crates with them, we definitely look into to it and handle the situation by what we have placed out for us on our moderation policy, whether or not we change that is based on the severity of the issue and is at the discretion of the moderator handling the Call For Help at that time. So if you see someone using any type of magic or clones to gain more crates, please send in a Call For Help about it and we will definitely look into it as soon as possible!

rfsoaring

ThunderCat for life
Hi there! This is something that we do not allow at all when it comes to this kind of event because it is something that we feel falls under a "Do not use things for personal gain," scenario. If it gets reported that someone is using a magic or even a clone to try and get more crates with them, we definitely look into to it and handle the situation by what we have placed out for us on our moderation policy, whether or not we change that is based on the severity of the issue and is at the discretion of the moderator handling the Call For Help at that time. So if you see someone using any type of magic or clones to gain more crates, please send in a Call For Help about it and we will definitely look into it as soon as possible!
Coolio. Thanks [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder

This is not fair as it’s not specified anywhere. If you’re going to go this route (which I think is super unnecessary) then you need to specify it in the rules.

I also don’t understand how you can ban someone for using an in-game mechanic????????? Remove the magic if you’re going to ban people for using it.