close please

Anyone happen to know like all the magic that's out there. If so would you mind posting it so I can see what I'm missing thank you !

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have violet, dash, let it go, aladdin's flying carpet, 4th fireworks, ouat teleportation, ghost, yzma, colors of the wind, drink me, and deep sea diving. I also used to have stitch spaceship. Hope that helps with your list lol :)

I have violet, dash, let it go, aladdin's flying carpet, 4th fireworks, ouat teleportation, ghost, yzma, colors of the wind, drink me, and deep sea diving. I also used to have stitch spaceship. Hope that helps with your list lol :)
It does I know theres more though lol thank you

It does I know theres more though lol thank you

Lol yes there are definitely a lot more. I don't know all of the original ones but good luck!

Lol yes there are definitely a lot more. I don't know all of the original ones but good luck!
Lol thank you, it's so hard cause I went away due to some drama. And like I wish I had written down everything I had magic and clothes and rooms. But the other factor is who did I give it too lol I know I gave most of it to my boyfriend, but then my ex best friend was like well give me stuff, hes the one I had drama with so it's been a struggle but my boyfriend has been trying to help me too.

I know there are the 5 lightsabers (orange, blue, purple, red, green) plus darksaber and force push for sw magic, the rest I know of are:
-Inferno (there are several of these, not sure what they are specifically)
-Yzma
-Cursed Storm
-Lightning
-Shark
-Bat
-Zombie
-4th fireworks
-fireworks
-OUAT teleportation
-OG teleportation
-let it go
-invisibility
-Levitation
-Enchanted flurry
-confetti
-pixie dust
-dash
-violet
-colors of the Wind
-broomstick
-lucky coin
-skeleton
-flying carpet
-candy
-snowfall
-pirate
-push
-buried in treasure
-drink me
-mermaid
-merman
-mystique
-popcorn
-snowman
-coral
-villainous curse
-ghost
-treasure detector
-lots of autopia, nautilus grotto, stitch spaceship, lightning McQueen, X2 spaceship, tow mater, Mike's car, Mr toads car and magic like that
-jellyfish
-butterfly
-soulless (this might be an inferno)
Think that's about it, hope it helps!