Make MyVMK Great Again.

Tety

VMK's Most Wanted
There's something that's been bothering me for several months now and I just can't take it anymore. I used to be excited to log onto VMK and relive my childhood while spending time with all my amazing friends but something changed. This game just isn't what it used to be and I know many others feel the same. Now people don't log on as much or for as long, and people just don't seem as happy to be online as they used to be. I believe the reason for this is that VMK has changed to the point where it's just not as worthwhile to be online as it used to be, and people miss the things that used to give them joy. There is one thing in particular that I feel will make all the difference in making MyVMK great again. Because after all, this is MyVMK, and your VMK, and our VMK, and we deserve to be heard.

When I go into a room, I sometimes spend up to five minutes trying to position myself correctly to stand with my friends in a way that's aesthetically pleasing. Sometimes this isn't even possible because of the current controls on VMK. I wake up with cold sweats itching to press the ctrl key and move my mouse in circles around my character to watch her spin with excitement and joy. I take dance classes to try to relive the feeling of spinning on VMK but it just isn't the same. I've tried ballet, contemporary, hip hop, jazz, ballroom, and even flamenco dance which all have their own forms of spinning but nothing comes close. Life just isn't the same anymore without spinning. It's dark and dreary and there's nothing to look forward to. Sure, the events are great and staff do their best but nothing compares to the feeling of spinning on VMK. I sit in rooms aimlessly moving my mouse in circles around my character to try to relive the feeling to no avail. You've given us this addiction and taken away our ability to indulge in it and made us quit cold turkey. Many of us are having withdrawals, yet we're unable to simply walk into a psychiatrist's office and tell them we miss spinning on VMK. There's simply too much to explain. It would be easier to explain having an urge to kill, or an urge to eat cheese nips in the shower. Some days I can't eat or sleep because I lie awake thinking of my character spinning circles around my head, taunting me.

Please Amy, give us back the ability to spin on VMK. There is no other way for us to satisfy this itch and I don't know how long many of us will be able to continue living without it. Sure, we can continue going through the motions but surviving isn't living and taking away spinning has taken all the joy from my life. I've done all I can to support you in the way you run MyVMK and defend your choices but taking away spinning was one choice I can never defend. Please make this right. Make MyVMK great again.

Please use the hashtag #SpinningIsWinning to show your support.

Last edited:

Bronidas

King of Partying
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Spinning The Winning? I thought not.

It’s not a story the Mods would tell you. It’s a GA legend. Darth Spinning was a Dank Power of VMK, so powerful and so wise it could use the Spin to influence the animations to create laughs…

It had such a knowledge of the dank side it he could even keep the ones it cared about from dying of boredom on VMK. The dank side of VMK is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural and reason to be banned. It became so powerful… the only thing it was afraid of was losing its power, which eventually, of course, it did.

Unfortunately, it's spinning annoyed the mods, and the mods killed it in its sleep. Ironic. It could save others from death, but not itself.

#SpinningIsWinning

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Spinning The Winning? I thought not.

It’s not a story the Mods would tell you. It’s a GA legend. Darth Spinning was a Dank Power of VMK, so powerful and so wise it could use the Spin to influence the animations to create laughs…

It had such a knowledge of the dank side it he could even keep the ones it cared about from dying of boredom on VMK. The dank side of VMK is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural and reason to be banned. It became so powerful… the only thing it was afraid of was losing its power, which eventually, of course, it did.

Unfortunately, it's spinning annoyed the mods, and the mods killed it in its sleep. Ironic. It could save others from death, but not itself.

#SpinningIsWinning
Palpatine, is that you? :FinalBattle:

Amy

Head Administrator
no, it's never gonna happen. no matter how much you may beg, or plead, or cry, i will not be returning spinning. even if we do snowballs again, you can just have your arm detach.

I went through a really hard time in my life a few months back. My wife had just divorced me, my dog had died, I had also just found out I was adopted. One day I couldn't take it anymore and I hopped on discord and announced I was going to sell all my rarez and quit the game. Then spinning was introduced. It was a warmth in a lifetime of darkness. Suddenly, a part of myself no longer felt empty. I could do anything, run faster, jump higher. I was filled with a bliss that cannot even be described. My wife came back to me, a neighbor came to my door with puppies that were my dead dog's, and the adoption record was faked by my dad.

Then suddenly, spinning was taken away and everything went wrong again. Now I don't know if I'm adopted, the neighbor took back the puppies, and my wife is cheating on me with some dude named Chad on a club penguin remake. I won't even care about any of that if spinning comes back. Spinning is the one thing in my life that I always had control over and it's the one thing that brings joy and light into my life. You're hurting a lot of people with what you just said, Amy.

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
#SpinningIsWinning

EDIT: I'm really sad my ice skating gif wont show up.....

Last edited: