Making my leave official

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I haven't been on much, and sort of vanished. Really do doubt anyone cares but I've decided to step back from the game a little bit. Started a new job and brother had surgery so it's been keeping me pretty busy. See you all later, maybe next time around I'll try to be more social just kind of hard when I go in a room, negativity or cliques. It's a good time, really. :P

Aww I care <3 I'm sorry to hear about your brother, hope everything goes well! A break is always good when your not feeling it. Hopefully when you decide to come back it'll be more fun for you.

So I haven't been on much, and sort of vanished. Really do doubt anyone cares but I've decided to step back from the game a little bit. Started a new job and brother had surgery so it's been keeping me pretty busy. See you all later, maybe next time around I'll try to be more social just kind of hard when I go in a room, negativity or cliques. It's a good time, really. :P
I care. :hug:

Congrats on the new job & I hope your brother has a swift recovery! Hopefully you'll decide to come back..... wishing you all the best. <3

:hug: I understand, I hope your brother makes a quick recovery and you can come back whenever you feel like :hug:

Been wondering where you had got to. Congrats on your new job and get-well-hugs to your brother, and hopefully we will see you again once things have settled down :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.