Making the absence from the game known...

Status
Not open for further replies.
After over two months of not playing the game properly, I think it's time for me to call it quits for now. Real life as of recent has been rather confusing, and my mental health and current job status is now fully my top priority.

I've had a wonderful time playing the game. I am lucky to have met some truly wonderful people on MyVMK and also bumping into two old friends from the original game. I know I've had my ups and downs on the forums as well, but the amount of good people certainly outweighs the bad.

Big love goes out to @Snow @CurleeQ @Oreo @Liberty @Jasmine @AspieEm @CoralHibiscus and so many more that I can't fail to mention. Names do escape me, so don't be upset I haven't mentioned you! Everyone who has talked to me in the most friendly manner possible has greatly made my time on here even more positive. Thank you for making my time here worthwhile.

Hugs to all of you, be kind to each other, and I hope we'll meet again soon!

~ Laverne / LadyVerne

Heyvcool1

Recovering from the negative stuff.
You will be missed! even though I really never met you. I wish you the best of luck and great success on your trails that you take, and great success with your job!

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Laverne. :please: I was so happy when you came back because you are so kind and gentle and fun to play with. Please take care of yourself and come back every once in a while to tell us how you're doing.

Hugs n' oreo love. :hug:

Jasmine

Aww, goodbye! Goodluck in your life. :grizzly:

Status
Not open for further replies.