Maleficent hat re-release.

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
I don't really like to complain about the game, but I don't really enjoy how the hat is being released again. I for one paid a good amount of money for the hat and it's kinda annoying to see it being sold very cheaply. I think if rare hats are going to be realsed again that they should cost their current value. For example the Maleficent hat should be sold for 10,000, which is a lot, but it would stabilize the value. This would also allow for more of the hats to be introduced and once more keep the same value as before.

Cat

It was normal for items to be re released at the same price they were originally released for in VMK. I personally think it's fine. If they put it in the shop for the current value, what would even be the point of selling it when the person could just trade for it (besides ease of access). It's all a part of investment and whatever, not everything is always going to work out in your favor.

Ranch

I bought 10 hats back at Halloween (knowing the movie was coming) in hopes to have crazy awesome prizes to give that were in season.

Players simply cannot win in this game.

Sophia

I know VMK used to re-release a lot but I don't recall them re-releasing the same things a few months after their original release. I cringed when herbie was re-released since I was new at the time and traded my queen of hearts pin for herbie. I think they should at least wait a year before re-releasing the same items :/

Not everyone plays just for values, but for collecting stuff and I think it's cool that they re-released both items! There's not going to be another Maleficent movie in our MyVMK lives so as the items are there why not allow everyone to enjoy them! Items in VMK were released and re-released sporadically and regularly too, even the green flip hat was re-released, who knows what's going to be released still in this month :-)

Chill

If they were to release the hats for 10k, it would cause a lot of inflation. I assume that there wasn't very many maleficent hats in circulation so it makes sense that they would re-introduce them, but the way that they did this did eliminate the value. Not that I think that's a bad thing, or a good thing. I like that they're following the unpredictable patterns of old VMK though... Can't let MyVMK become too predictable and easy to manipulate ;)

D.Va

Literal Princess
I firmly believe in trading for what you want and trading how much you want. You chose to trade the amount that you did and you eventually acquired what you wanted. You have what you want, so why complain?
I understand that the value goes down when things are rereleased but this is literally a bunch of pixels on a screen worth absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. It's really not worth complaining about.

CandyCars

The game is meant to have fun... when the same players have everything and charge EXTREME amounts to players who missed the item, because let me say A LOT of players were not here Day 1, and want to have a chance to get items. I think re-releasing things is awesome. If you are so sour about re-releasing you aren't playing to have fun, if you were here to play you wouldn't care if more players have the stuff vs. you getting a ton for it in a trade. The game is NOT all about rare!!! So many players cannot see that, and all they think about it stuff. Stuff, stuff, stuff is all they want! Just my opinion...

Not everyone plays just for values, but for collecting stuff and I think it's cool that they re-released both items! There's not going to be another Maleficent movie in our MyVMK lives so as the items are there why not allow everyone to enjoy them! Items in VMK were released and re-released sporadically and regularly too, even the green flip hat was re-released, who knows what's going to be released still in this month :-)
The Maleficient Thrones were already previously released? :o (I wasn't around at the time the hat was released)

Klamath

wants to go to france
It has been said several times that items may be re-released, so... I guess this is one of the items? The hat seems appropriate for the new movie release, so I don't see a problem. The hats will be rare again in due time.

Its the chance that you take with buying an item whether it was released or not. I am excited since I love maleficent! Was any other item rereleased or was it just this one so far making this the first rerelease?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Myth

Herbie was re-released during Movie Month and barely anyone made a big deal about it then o_e

I think it's cool :) I can't wait to see the movie tomorrow.