Maleficent's Cursed Egg (Animated)

Thorn

Make it Green
Maleficent-Egg-for-Forums.gif

THIS CURSE WILL LAST TILL THE END OF TIME!

So I know it's not bright and cheerful, but I wanted to make something people could use in their rooms year-round, that had a cool effect, without it looking too Easter-y, so I made this egg inspired by Angelina Jolie's Maleficent (2014)

All textures, graphics, animations were done by me.

Here's one in front of a colored background so that you can see what it would look like in (idk) a Haunted Mansion Conservatory:

Maleficent-Egg-COMPLETE-Background.gif

Here's what it could look like unanimated, (double clicking item would set fire to the egg)
Maleficent Egg unactivated.png

So I hope you enjoy it!!

Note: The top image is not transparent because it's a gif- the frames are what would be added to the game; they are transparent.

Note: As of 3/29, a green glow from the fire was added, and the egg and flames were sharpened.
(I'm really hoping this gets in the game, because I want to build rooms with it lol)

Attachments

Last edited:

Camileigh

Mrs. Will Arnett
Beautiful!!
I feel like I want to purchase this for my room..yes Mhm I do. I'll take one please!
Here's some money money money!

Thorn

Make it Green
This is awesome, this is a MUST in game.
<3
Reminds me of Norbert egg in HP
NorbertA! I'm sure she is fine in Romania; we must have faith :D
This is really great, Thorn <3
Thank you Neo! <3[DOUBLEPOST=1427555445][/DOUBLEPOST]The frame file has 2 views??? Were people really that curious lol[DOUBLEPOST=1427580328][/DOUBLEPOST]Feedback would be greatly appreciated btw! I wanna get better and I need opinions :o

Last edited:

sickleskull15495

Child of Hecate, Sylph of Space, Popsickle
This is so rad I love it omg

Bump! Anyone have any feedback??

(Besides adding horns: I decided that made it look too un-egg-y and less easy to use as a furniture item)

View attachment 4257

THIS CURSE WILL LAST TILL THE END OF TIME!

So I know it's not bright and cheerful, but I wanted to make something people could use in their rooms year-round, that had a cool effect, without it looking too Easter-y, so I made this egg inspired by Angelina Jolie's Maleficent (2014)

All textures, graphics, animations were done by me.

Here's one in front of a colored background so that you can see what it would look like in (idk) a Haunted Mansion Conservatory:

View attachment 4258

Here's what it could look like unanimated, (double clicking item would set fire to the egg)
View attachment 4260

So I hope you enjoy it!!

Note: The top image is not transparent because it's a gif- the frames are what would be added to the game; they are transparent.

Note: As of 3/29, a green glow from the fire was added, and the egg and flames were sharpened.
(I'm really hoping this gets in the game, because I want to build rooms with it lol)

This one is my favorite especially the animation!

This would honestly be perfect for Halloween...

Thorn

Make it Green
Ok so if anyone has any suggestions, tonight would be great to voice them (besides adding horns), because I'd need time to add the changes and submit them haha