Maleficent's Cursed Egg (Animated)

Thorn

Make it Green
I want this. I will riot if this does not get in game. Because that would be total malarkey.
If it is any consolation this was my number one
I really have no clue how you didn't win. :/ If this were my game, you would have.
More upset when I didn't see yours then when I didn't see mine tbh :'(
Thank you, all of you <3 You are very kind.

I would definitely be lying if I said I wasn't super sad about not getting to see Maleficent's Cursed Egg in-game[DOUBLEPOST=1428251215][/DOUBLEPOST]Was I disqualified for something? Is this personal? Or was my egg just not up-to-par?

I really wish I could get clarification so anything I submit in the future (if I bother) won't be knocked out.

Last edited:

Amy

Head Administrator
Thank you, all of you <3 You are very kind.

I would definitely be lying if I said I wasn't super sad about not getting to see Maleficent's Cursed Egg in-game[DOUBLEPOST=1428251215][/DOUBLEPOST]Was I disqualified for something? Is this personal? Or was my egg just not up-to-par?

I really wish I could get clarification so anything I submit in the future (if I bother) won't be knocked out.
I did send you a PM clarifying, actually :p

Thorn

Make it Green
I did send you a PM clarifying, actually :p
that was after this was posted lol.. and thank you very much!

I wish I had known before the deadline haha (that's why most of my posts on this thread are begging for feedback lol)

For anyone wondering: Apparently the green was too bright and looked too neon for the game :(

Last edited:
You can set me on fire with ur bright neon flames :aww:
Maleficent magic....... :o

*everyone starts throwing eggs at me*
*I die from immediate poisoning cuz egg allergies*

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
"Too neon"? ... That makes no sense :/ It's the same color as the one mickey ears...
And it's the same color as the Baby Cybug egg... :huh::question:

Tink

"Too neon"? ... That makes no sense :/ It's the same color as the one mickey ears...
And it's the same color as the Baby Cybug egg... :huh::question:
It was a false statement to say Thorn's egg was not chosen because of the green flame being too green :whistle:
The egg was not chosen because the edging around it, the flame was absolutely fantastic.

It was a simple thing and this egg shows that Thorn has what it takes, I hope he gets some stuff in game some day <3
It took me forever to choose the eggs, I had a really hard time. It just came down to nitpicking :hug:

Thorn

Make it Green
It was a false statement to say Thorn's egg was not chosen because of the green flame being too green :whistle:
The egg was not chosen because the edging around it, the flame was absolutely fantastic.

It was a simple thing and this egg shows that Thorn has what it takes, I hope he gets some stuff in game some day <3
It took me forever to choose the eggs, I had a really hard time. It just came down to nitpicking :hug:
Oh thank you for clarifying Tink <3
It was a dumb mistake; I should have just cut the egg using the original egg selection instead of trying to clean up the edges myself haha.

Also, you're a sweetheart <3