Mamas Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaNutty

As the saying goes " All good things must come to an end"!
I have truly enjoyed my second chance to reunite with my fellow friends/gamers.
As many of you know I played vmk under a different name! I decided that this time around I wanted to just enjoy the game & leave the trading behind me. That didn't last very long, as my daughter joined as well & she relied on me to trade for her.Then it got to the point that I only played to keep her " current ", as she is very busy going to HS & college.She finally decided she couldn't find the time to invest in the game, so we both decided to call it quits.I want to thank all the staff for all their hard work involved to keep this game running.There are way to many special people near & dear to me in this game to mention,but to every single trader that has ever traded me a BIG Thank You for being fair!
Just remember at the end of the day " when you log off.. You take NOTHING with you , so please don't obsess over all the ultra rare"!
With this I wish you all my blessing for a happy healthy future.

Last edited:

ShellePenn

@MamaNutty in MyVMK and even as CutieMorgan in the old game I always found you to be more than fair and so thoughtful to new/inexperienced traders. I am going to miss your friendliness in the game.

Have a most blessed time enjoying your daughter and family. You are well loved both here and in 'real life'. So we will enjoy our fond memories of you and I hope we leave you with nothing but good memories to carry with you! HUGS!!!!

Kinglaser

This actually makes me really sad. You honestly brightened my day whenever I talked to you, and you were always so nice and fair. The game is losing an awesome member, and you will be greatly missed. Good luck wherever life takes both you and your daughter. Im gonna keep hoping that one day, though we may not even realize it, we will run into each other somewhere here in Florida :P

Inferno

"Just remember at the end of the day " when you log off.. You take NOTHING with you , so please don't obsess over all the ultra rare"!

Well said...Thanks for being part of the community.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
So sad to see such an honorable trader leave. :( But good luck with wherever life takes you next. :hat:

It's sad to see you go, I always enjoyed seeing you and trading with you, and you were/are always so nice to everyone. It's really sad to see another awesome player to leave the game, but we most of us will eventually. I really hope that you come visit every now and then to say hi, I know we all will miss you :) Thank you so much for the smiles and hugs, I wish you the best of days as you depart, and I hope every moment for you is the best. :halcyon: :hug: :)

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Mama, you've always been one of the few people I can call a true friend on this game. I love you dearly and will miss seeing you spread your kindness and generosity to others around the game. Please check in! I'll miss you! I hope you and your family have a joyous New Year.

Pirateboi

@MamaNutty (mama) didnt fit u well Sorry! Us oldies got set in our ways!
Aka Cute....
I just wanna say Thank You. This old woman has stuck it out with me for many years. Not saying we never come to blows :allthethings: but when it come down to it we knew we had each others back! I met an amazing person 9 years ago that i'm thankful to call a Friend. This is never goodbye as I KNOW i will see you around visiting. You cant stay away from me that long! I wish you and the kiddos (not kiddos) anymore the best of luck my friend!

Now back to picking on you!!
MAD i didnt get a SHOUT OUT. I should of been LISTED for having to put up with you for so long!
If it wasnt for all the laughs over how much of a (fool) you are or I was for trading CRAZY things for items we wanted
I think everyone knows we give each other grief! As for i got called (something!!) in the forecourt yesterday!

You're always busting my chops!!

Things I often Heard
( U bumm( not so nice):cheer:)
(You Probably Deserved It)
(What have you done now)
(What were you thinking)
(What can i get for..)
(Do you have)
(I need)
(Can I Borrow)
(YOLO)
(Blame Steel) @Stealth ALWAYS HIS FAULT!

Best of Luck!!
Most of all Thank you for the Friendship!
-{Pirate}-
aka PI

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.