Me and my Friend Hiking in a Beautiful Rainforest

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
Screen-Shot-2019-02-05-at-5.31.49-PM.jpg
Me and eurochic took a trip to the humid Elephant Bathing Pool. This room has a lot of history to me, I'll tell you why!
Sometimes you'll encounter other beings in this forest. They think they own nature and tell us to go away. "This is public property," said eurochic. She is very right. Nature does not belong to anybody. We belong to nature. So get off your virtual high horse!
You cannot stop me from being in here. I hope you are willing to die in this guest room because I am.
Please don't ruin the perfect essence and aura of this room, it is so calming watching the water fall down the rocks. I've actually hosted a few yoga classes in this very room!

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN MY ELEPHANT BATHING POOL YOGA CLASSES:

• I teach a class each Wednesday
  • The class is 100 credits, but 200 credits if you buy the 10 class pack, valid for 2 months
  • You must bring your own yoga mat or beach towel
  • I don't teach noobs, only serious yogis
  • You must wear proper yoga attire

If you have any questions on my business funky◦soul◦yoga, message me on here or in MyVirtualMagicKingdom.

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
Thanks, @Ringo . Will you be purchasing the 10 class pack? You get a complimentary headband if you do.

hey... Why did you include that picture? I haven't heard of that man in years. I don't want to be reminded of him. Thank you