Me in "Matterhorn" room ☃︎ please read

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
I decided to take a trip to the Matterhorn room located in "FANTASYLAND®". For reference and general knowledge, the Matterhorn (derived from German) is a mountain of the Alps somewhere between Switzerland and Italy. Now I doubt that this room is a real depiction of the mountain. It is highly implying that the actual mountain has some sort of cave, which I am very skeptical about.. but that's a different topic I'll get into in the future.

Today I want to talk about the virtual Matterhorn. Now I don't care that this is based on a real "attraction" in Disneytown. Keep that in mind. How would we, as short, undeveloped children characters, be able to get to such a seemingly dangerous (not to mention, f r e e z i n g) location? I've brought in the word "f r e e z i n g" into this essay for a reason. The reason?

I think the Yeti is out to get me.
Let me explain.
The Yeti in this game is strangely seen as a very friendly, nice creature. I don't buy it though. His appearance alone is terrifying as it is. I'll go more in depth about my concerns after this picture:

Some things I'd like to point out from this picture:

1. The snowball in the air by the Yeti's feet; He obviously aimed it at me.
  2. The sharp stalactites that could impale though anyone's skull.
  3. Certain areas on the ground are glossy. This suggests that it is ice. Luckily for me I am a figure skater so the Yeti's plans to kill me by causing me to slip and fall on my head are rendered useless with my skating skills.
  4. The inexplicable green glow coming from the archway leading to the Yeti
  5. What it seems to be a frozen waterfall on the left. If someone were to find themselves on the top of that waterfall... kiss your credits and friends goodbye.
  6. His chat to me. Any other person would think of it as a friendly message. I think he's deliberately trying to make the temperature colder and colder until I die of hypothermia. I'm already turning blue. Plus... this location has AIR CONDITIONING?!
  7. The child being held captive on that contraption
  8. Lastly, my great outfit
I'll leave the readers with this information. Use it for your own research but please credit me. What I'm trying to say is: this would never happen in Club Penguin. That's why they had the EPF (Elite Penguin Force). Also had to use this opportunity to share my outfit.

P.S. There were some complications in the past. @Gallifreyan had mentioned to me that I cant post this here because its a "public room" not a guest room. I don't care, Gallifreyan. Where else would I post it?

Last edited:

Laguna

Thank goodness someone finally brought this issue to light... For their own sakes, I can only hope that the people of MyVMK soon wake up and realize that your outfit is fantastic.
Thanks Eggy Marie. Another thing I forgot to mention: this room is a very obvious copy of Club Penguin’s Snow Forts room. The big difference is that the CP version looks safe and fun for children while this looks like a freaking lair. I wouldnt be surprised if those snowballs on the ground were solid hard ice...

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
Hi @Laguna. I've noticed that you have chosen to ignore my warnings and continue to post in the subtopic of "guest rooms" about public rooms.

This is very troublesome as I am just trying to appreciate guest rooms made by this hard working community. (Shoutout to staff for picking those amazing rooms for the competition!)

This has gone long enough and I will see to it that actions are taken against your disruptive behavior.

Laguna

Hi @Laguna. I've noticed that you have chosen to ignore my warnings and continue to post in the subtopic of "guest rooms" about public rooms.

This is very troublesome as I am just trying to appreciate guest rooms made by this hard working community. (Shoutout to staff for picking those amazing rooms for the competition!)

This has gone long enough and I will see to it that actions are taken against your disruptive behavior.
Blah blah blah I am not even reading what ur saying cuz ur charatcer is topless...
@Danny_DeVito Alice top thanks nice signature