Meeting my online friends after ten years

I've been having this on my mind since I booked the flight and wanted to share/ ask if anyone else would like to swap stories of meeting online friends :D

As the title says, I've met my two best online friends ten years ago, when I was 11. Though real life has stopped us from contacting the past five years, we've decided to meet up for a weekend and I can't be anymore excited :D

Cool :D

i've honestly met a lot of myvmk friends lol, i met Nano who is now my bf of 2 years, while also meeting Brighteyes and SuperNovaGirl in WDW, then later meeting @MagicIshaan @Smee @McLovin in California, I also went to NYC and met up with @Safe and @jafart, oh and i also randomly saw @Fantasmic working at wdw loool
Nice.[DOUBLEPOST=1473823266][/DOUBLEPOST]:MalBounce::MalBounce::MalBounce:I've met @kiddy and Nano twice, we went hiking and to in n out and Disneyland goals I know. I also met @McLovin who is v fun and went to Disneyland with him as wellll. @Smee took a class at my school and we bonded over vmk XDXDXD he likes it when I call him bby kewl in front of everyone. @Lily ane @Oscar won't meet me even tho they live in Cali because they're #FAKE. That's it so far tho