Meeting VMK Friends in REAL LIFE.

LisaMarie

Hi guys, I'm wondering, have any of you ever met your friends you met off VMK in real life?
I've met two. Atomix, and RoyalAlexaGirl. AND i'm meeting StacyA In December.

However, I am meeting my best VMK friend, Gemma, aka FabGlitterPrinces TODAY! We've been friends since the day VMK opened, (we were both trolling and decided hey, i like you). We've talked everyday for the past..what..8 years? We've tried many times to meet but now it's finally happening! I live in NYC and I'm going ALLL the way to England to stay with her! I'm so excited, I literally can't contain myself. This girl is TRULY my best friend. I'm so thankful for VMK. <3

Do you have any cool stories?

that's awesome! i have a best friend named laynie who i met on the original VMK. i've talked to her for probably 6-7 years now and we're eventually going to meet ^O^ she doesn't live that far but i'm only 17 and she's a few years younger than me so it's a bit difficult. i also have a friend named hannah who i played the original VMK with and constantly talked to on MSN; we met in person 6 years ago and we still hang out once in a while n__n

i hope that your trip to england goes safe and that you have tons of fun with your friend! c:

Ranch

they were player organized across all the dozens of VMK fan sites that were around then.. I always went to the VMK MasterMind Meets and the DisBoards VMK Meets when I could woot.

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
There is like 11 or so VMK People within my area. I've 6 of them. Even went to STL to meet another VMK friend early this year. SO that makes like 7 VMK friends all together.

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
If anyone lives near WDW, I've got an annual pass and I'd love to grab a few friends and meet up for a nice day at the Magic Kingdom!

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
If anyone lives near WDW, I've got an annual pass and I'd love to grab a few friends and meet up for a nice day at the Magic Kingdom!
Lol me and thimble go just about every Sunday, but not this Sunday since she isn't feeling well. So yeah maybe soon we should do this. We might bring some other fellow VMK peeps as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
I met my friend from original vmk, fire_princess, aka Fairy today. I live in Canada and she lived in Texas, it was in the summer of grade 7 going into grade 8 that i flew over there alone and stayed with her and her mom for a week. It was pretty great, and i learned alot. I had lotas fun :D

Lol me and thimble go just about every Sunday, but not this Sunday since she isn't feeling well. So yeah maybe soon we should do this. We might bring some other fellow VMK peeps as well!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aww, I remember Thimble! :D

I haven't met any VMK friends...but I'd love to start! My family hopes to spend a lot of time in the Parks this winter so my schedule should be more flexible. Next year, too. I'd love to to work something out with ya'll. :) I'm usually free on Wednesday and Thursday.

vause

I haven't met anyone yet :p If anyone remembers Molly-Kate, we're still super close friends and we're hoping to meet eventually, when I'm able to get up to her area.
I've met some other online friends (from Tumblr & Twitter) and it's a really great experience, and I'm hoping I can meet up with some VMK people sometime.

i've met one of my close friends marika, aka Taperoni. we met last summer at islands of adventure in orlando ha
and hopefully i'll be going to disney world next summer with two of my closest friends i met through a vmk fansite

supernovagirl

I haven't met anyone yet :p If anyone remembers Molly-Kate, we're still super close friends and we're hoping to meet eventually, when I'm able to get up to her area.
I've met some other online friends (from Tumblr & Twitter) and it's a really great experience, and I'm hoping I can meet up with some VMK people sometime.
NEXT SUMMER us 3 will meet up ok