Meeting VMK Friends in REAL LIFE.

hey, what about me? :angry:
i've met my best friend kelly (i sadly forgot both her vmk and vmkm usernames).
it was sort of really crazy actually being that i was 16 when i met her and she was 14.
she moved to france when she was about 12 or 13,
and was able to fly all the way down to florida to stay with my family and i (it's insane, i know).
she stayed with us for an entire month on top of all of that craziness.
fortunately, we hit it off extremely well and are still best friends to this day! :)

i met brendan (skat3) over the summer 2 years ago, as well.
he took me to orlando for 10 days with his family, which was cool.
we don't talk anymore though. ^.^

i also met emily (neverlander) when she came to visit me from california.
she stayed with my family and i for 2 weeks!
i then went to california to stay with her and her family for a bit over a week.
as i was in california, i was also able to meet sam (championstich) and hayley (i forgot her username, too).
we all went to disneyland and disney's california adventures, which was honestly so much fun.

emily is also coming to see me again during winter break, so i'm super excited for that. :D
how dare you forget my vmk and vmkm name... SOME FRIEND YOU ARE

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
Well I live in Canada in Ontario, and there this girl that my best friend, and my crush so I can get to meet her sadly the sad news is I'm currently in Vietnam for training... and so I can't go meet her but when I get back I'm asking on her a date so everyone wish me luck! :D
lol i live in ontario too, :P GOOD LUCK!

I found out semi-recently that someone I had a class with back in high school is here, so that's pretty cool.

Otherwise, I haven't met anyone from VMK or myVMK in real life. I had 4 really close friends on the original VMK, but lost contact with all of them, and am certain they are not here on myVMK.