Mickey Christmas Tree Glitch?

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I just bought 2 Mickey Christmas Trees that are being sold from emporium right now. The one with Santa hat at the top and Mickey's shoes at bottom. Well I went to go place it in my room and it's not in my inventory. I am positive I bought them. Any help staffies? @QA_Rufus? @HOST_Nala?

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Oh, thank you! That's odd that it's in posters?? Seems a lot of other things are in posters right now too that are not posters, any particular reason for this?

Also, I placed a red stocking poster from my posters into my room that I forget I had. Then I went to go do snowball CTF. Later on after the snowball event I went back to my room and the stocking completely disappeared. I checked my inventory and it's missing and it's not in my room. I even clicked room item list under the i button and it's not there either.

Last edited:

VMK_Perdita

Oh, thank you! That's odd that it's in posters?? Seems a lot of other things are in posters right now too that are not posters, any particular reason for this?

Also, I placed a red stocking poster from my posters into my room that I forget I had. Then I went to go do snowball CTF. Later on after the snowball event I went back to my room and the stocking completely disappeared. I checked my inventory and it's missing and it's not in my room. I even clicked room item list under the i button and it's not there either.
@waterfallglow Send a CFH from the room you put it in and I can look into it further :halcyon: