Mik's Magical Sale *is back!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

alyssarose

Will take one of each if still available :)
Puppy Ears
Captain Jack Sparrow's Black Pants
Captain Jack Sparrow's Black Vest
Pluto Cap
Pirate Bandana Black
=4k total :)

Will take one of each if still available :)
Puppy Ears
Captain Jack Sparrow's Black Pants
Captain Jack Sparrow's Black Vest
Pluto Cap
Pirate Bandana Black
=4k total :)
Hi! Sorry, but I just sold the pluto cap and puppy ears. So for the other three items it'll be 2,250 :) I can meet now in FLC as BlackSunset! Edit: thanks for the trade!

Drake

Pirate Bandana Black x1:star:
Pirate Bandana Red x1:halcyon:

hi if still avaliable ill buy one of each ty

Do you have a ballpark range of how much you are wanting for the Black Mission Space?
I'm thinking 8k for the full outfit :) I'm available for a little while to meet in FLC!

Pirate Bandana Black x1:star:
Pirate Bandana Red x1:halcyon:

hi if still avaliable ill buy one of each ty
Hi! Sounds good, I'm available for a little while to meet :)

Drake

Will you happen to be on tommorow morning? and if so around when ill try to wake up and get on to meet you.

Will you happen to be on tommorow morning? and if so around when ill try to wake up and get on to meet you.
If you're on now, I can meet in FLC! Otherwise yes, tomorrow we could plan for maybe 10:30am EST?

HoneyCombs

Hi! Unfortunately I just realized the list isn't totally updated, so sadly I don't have the Paopu pins, Eeyore plush, Piglet plush, cardigan, or clover bobbles anymore. Sorry about that. :(
But for one of each of everything else (in the list above) it'll be 13k. And 8k is great for the princess outfit, so 21k total! :) Let me know when you'll be around to meet. I'll be on for the next hour or so, and every morning this week!
What time will you be on tomorrow?

Drake

If you're on now, I can meet in FLC! Otherwise yes, tomorrow we could plan for maybe 10:30am EST?
rats if i had stayed around for like 5 more mins i coulda have meet you lol. But anyways yes ill try and meet you at 1030am tommorow.

rats if i had stayed around for like 5 more mins i coulda have meet you lol. But anyways yes ill try and meet you at 1030am tommorow.
Sounds good. I could jump on right now if you happen to be on, but if not let's plan for tomorrow :)

Drake

Sounds good. I could jump on right now if you happen to be on, but if not let's plan for tomorrow :)
oof, i was on and didnt check forums, if you happen to still checking forums tonight, ill be riding the rides for a few hours otherwise ill try and meet you tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.