Mik's Spin to Win info, schedule, and updates!

Hey everyone!
I run an in-game Spin to Win that I open periodically. On this thread I'll include everything you need to know about it, the general schedule for it, and any updates regarding it! It is called Spin 2 Win! and next to the title it will say open or closed. To find it just search for "spin 2 win" in guest rooms.

~Information~
  • HOW TO PLAY: When you enter my Spin to Win room, click on the ride start to get in line! When you reach the front, I'll ask if you'd like to free or pay spin. Once we've traded (if necessary), I'll open the turnstile. Now just click the small ride start and it'll take you up to the generator! Double click the generator to spin! When you're finished (and we've traded if necessary), I'll open the turnstile on the right for you to exit.
  • I offer a free option and a pay option at my Spin to Win. The free option costs you absolutely nothing, and the pay option costs 750c per spin. When you enter my Spin to Win, choose which you would like.
  • Each day, you may do one free spin and up to three pay spins.
  • I may be willing to accept an item instead of credits for a pay spin, depending on the item.
  • The prizes are as follows: Free spin, spin 3 and get a pin of your choice from me! Pay spin: spin 3 or 5 and get a pin, clothing item, or furniture item of your choice from me! (With either spinning method, if you win, I will trade you and put out your prize options- I promise to offer a large selection!)
  • NEW! Raise Your Odds option: when doing a pay spin, you may now pay 1,000c instead of 750c to add the number 6 to your winning numbers! In other words, you can pay 250c extra to increase your odds of winning.

~Schedule~
I open my Spin to Win as often as I can. I haven't opened in a while, but that doesn't mean I won't!

At the moment, my Spin to Win is CLOSED. This is always accurate!

~Updates~
  • As of 5/17/19, I am no longer offering Ash as a free spin prize
  • As of 5/17/19, I have added the "Raise Your Odds" option!

Last edited: