Mik's Surprise Giftboxing

I'm starting something new that I think will be fun! Here's how it works:
1. Copy and paste the form below into a reply on this thread and fill it out with your preferences
2. Send me a giftbox containing 5,000 credits (or meet me in-game)
3. Receive a surprise item or items worth 5,000 credits in a giftbox (or by meeting in-game)!!!!

Here's the form:
In-Game Name:
Item Type Preference (furniture, pin, or clothes):
Item Preferences (colors, characters, certain clothing items, etc):

I'm looking forward to surprising you!! *I will not send your item(s) until I have received the 5,000 credits*

In-Game Name: Catgirl7
Item Type Preference (furniture, pin, or clothes): clothes
Item Preferences (colors, characters, certain clothing items, etc): character clothes (outfits of Disney characters) that you don't think I would have

Thank you! :)

In-Game Name: Cloudyblue
Item Preferences (colors, characters, certain clothing items, etc): Clothes I don't have. Like the Wilderness Scout outfit from Up :D Thanks!

In-Game Name: Cloudyblue
Item Preferences (colors, characters, certain clothing items, etc): Clothes I don't have. Like the Wilderness Scout outfit from Up :D Thanks!
Hi! Once you send the 5k I'll send your item, or we can meet in game! Although I don't know what clothes you don't have, I'll try to find something cool and if you already have it, I may be willing to take it back and send something else :)

Hi! Once you send the 5k I'll send your item, or we can meet in game! Although I don't know what clothes you don't have, I'll try to find something cool and if you already have it, I may be willing to take it back and send something else :)
ok! Would you like to meet in Fant Courtyard?c:

ok! Would you like to meet in Fant Courtyard?c:
Sorry I missed you! Sure, just let me know when you'll be around. I can hop on for the next little while!

Sorry I missed you! Sure, just let me know when you'll be around. I can hop on for the next little while!
sorry! Will you be around today?

carolscool

In-Game Name: carolscool
Item Preferences (colors, characters, certain clothing items, etc): Disney characters or any clothes that I woundnt have <3

In-Game Name: carolscool
Item Preferences (colors, characters, certain clothing items, etc): Disney characters or any clothes that I woundnt have <3
Sounds good :) once you send the creds I'll send your item and if you already have it, I'll take it back and send something else!

When can you meet for creds?
Hmm possibly today, and I'll be available most of the day tomorrow...just let me know when you're around!

Last edited:
Sorry I’m on now I was at work
ah gotcha...I'm usually not around much at night...you can send the creds via giftbox if it would be easier! I am around now though.