Minor Bugs Thread

I placed my Independence Day umbrella and when I logged back in it was neither in my room nor inventory.
If possible, try to clear the room it's in, because they turn invisible when closed.
But yeah same issue with the iron man egg, it's invisible and when placed it can't be clicked on.

In the first round of pirates, if the last player to be sunk on a team also shoots another player at the same time that they are sunk, both players will be sunk and the game will end and go back to the lobby.

Jungle cruise is acting a little funky, i exited out of the game, and somehow my boat kept going
glotch.jpg
then i left the room and re-entered and this popped up
glitch.jpg
also ned seems to be still haunting me over in the left corner even after i quit the game.

Whenever I try to place pictures in the haunted mansion guest room when I try to re enter they won't stay in there original place I put them

The Water Trap teleporters are seriously malfunctioning. A ride leading up to them - They don't work. Then I can't click on them to move them and eventually one or BOTH disappear in the room altogether. Also, a few times I would teleport to one and end up coming from the corner of the room. Nowhere near the original location of the second (invisible) teleporter. These were in the Dark ride room. Thanks!

PS - After placing them I am also UNABLE to pick them up again. Even after re-entering the room and logging off and back on.

Last edited:

Alyce

Younger than Dirt..Older than Disneyland
I have 3 sets of Water Trap Teleporters. One set works fine, but the other 2 teleport to invisible teleporters! I have marked the invisible ones with bases. I can stand on the base and teleport into the corresponding teleporter!

Neda

Concerning a furniture item: I don't know if this has been posted but when I try to rotate the Magic Show Blocks they kind of "flicker" between the two colors on the first rotate(basically I'm able to have it on the blue curtain side since that's automatic but I cannot turn it to the purple curtain side)

Concerning guest rooms: When I've tried to sell my room(Dark Ride room) to turn it back into a pin it says "Sorry you can't sell a room whilst people are inside." but literally no one is in there. I thought it was a bug with that one room but then it happened to a second room of mine.(Submarine/Squid room) it doesn't happen to all my rooms just those two right now.

lol the rooms "Eh" and "Room" are the "non-sellable" ones
why do you hate me sell button.png

Last edited:
I have 3 sets of Water Trap Teleporters. One set works fine, but the other 2 teleport to invisible teleporters! I have marked the invisible ones with bases. I can stand on the base and teleport into the corresponding teleporter!
Are you able to place ride tracks up to them and teleport with them Alyce, Or only use them as freestanding teleporters please? Thanks for your feedback!

Alyce

Younger than Dirt..Older than Disneyland
Are you able to place ride tracks up to them and teleport with them Alyce, Or only use them as freestanding teleporters please? Thanks for your feedback!
I tried the ride tracks.....it did not work. BUT my working pair of porters are now invisible!. I have opened the room, Magic Show Water Trap so you can see the problem. Step on any of the bases and you will either teleport to another base or to a teleporter.

A friend of mine ( Coriander) had used the teleporters to get from one room to another, both teleporters had disappeared! Luckily she had taken picturers of the rooms. I told her to place bases where the teleporters had been, and now she can go from room to room.

Coriander (owner) Rooms: Kali Baba's Cave and Magic Mountain

Last edited: