Minor Bugs Thread

Cyber Toon

1) The one exit (the one at the bridge) in Discovery Island doesn't lead anywhere. I think it was supposed to lead back to Pirate Treehouse.
2) castle gardens does not say "under construction", but when clicked, it does nothing.
3) Some music and sound effects are missing
4) some rooms (Steamboat, Space Mountain Quest Deck) may have accidentally placed invisible objects and/or walls obscuring their paths.
5) We can't sit in some seats
6) Golden horseshoe shop's entrance in the frontierland hub does not take you to there.

Cat

Not sure if this has been mentioned, and I'm sure you're aware (or maybe it's just me?)
But the scrolling on any.. scroller isn't functioning properly. i.e. guest rooms list and friends list.
You have to go and individually click the arrows on the scroller in order for it to budge, and even then it's slow-going.
I would like to be able to drag the scroll bar down with ease and speed.

Thankyouthankyou (:

Cyber Toon

Not sure if this has been mentioned, and I'm sure you're aware (or maybe it's just me?)
But the scrolling on any.. scroller isn't functioning properly. i.e. guest rooms list and friends list.
You have to go and individually click the arrows on the scroller in order for it to budge, and even then it's slow-going.
I would like to be able to drag the scroll bar down with ease and speed.

Thankyouthankyou (:
They work for me.

KrazyBella

Walkable pixels - I placed a couple down, and then put a spider web fence on top of them.... I was able to still walk completely on the walkable pixels, and then back and forth through the fence! haha Kind of funny seeing as the fence sitting on the ground stops you from walking by!

Also, in your friends list, when you click on someone's name, it says "Last Visited:" and always comes up "Unknown" while it used to show the date/time I believe.

Jasmine

Sometimes you receive the wrong item when buying stuff.

Jasmine

I am not able to change my signature. It won't let me backspace or delete any of the words already typed in the box.
Highlight the text and then you should be able to change it.

Whenever I get booted from a room (like because of the autoboot), my message button stops working if I try to use it while I'm still on the map.

- - - Updated - - -

My friend was just in on Firefox and could not see any furniture in guest rooms at all... Now that she's in on Chrome it's fine. Could this be why some people's furniture has gone missing?

KrazyBella

Back in VMK, you used to be able to type the command for an emote and make it appear above your character's head... For example when you typed " : oh" it made the Mickey smiley that looks surprised :oh lol This may be more of something that just wasn't implemented yet rather than a bug? But I figured it was something minor. :)

Hello,
My character keeps on not showing up as well as my text box whenever I go into the Maleficent's Evil Fortress guest room. This also happened in the dungeon room as well. It is not only happening to me, but to many people I have spoken with.

Also it appears if you step into the blue portal machine in a guest room and step out at a certain time, you will appear to be translucent. It's kind of a cool glitch but I believe that is why my original problem was occurring. I seen my friend do it and ever since then he get's frozen in many rooms and disappears like me and many others.

If you have any specific questions about this glitch you can private message me on here. I would love to help you figure it out!

Thank you so much!

-Hannah (QueenHannah)

Posters cannot be removed. (At least it didn't work for me in my Maleficent's Castle room with the 20,000 Leagues poster; clear room did not work.)

Likewise, posters can be placed off of walls (they appear translucent).

For some odd reason, I cant delete my old signature. I try pressing the backspace and it won't delete anything... it will add letters and words, but it refuses to delete the pre-made signature and even what I added.

- - - Updated - - -

Highlight the text and then you should be able to change it.

Whenever I get booted from a room (like because of the autoboot), my message button stops working if I try to use it while I'm still on the map.

- - - Updated - - -

My friend was just in on Firefox and could not see any furniture in guest rooms at all... Now that she's in on Chrome it's fine. Could this be why some people's furniture has gone missing?
I tried to highlight it and it wouldn't work at all -.- I'm having the same exact issue

Mango

Day 1 Deserter
I tried to highlight it and it wouldn't work at all -.- I'm having the same exact issue
Are you highlighting the text and then hitting backspace/delete? If so, that won't work. Try highlighting the text and then just start typing what you want if you haven't already. I hope that this is of help to you =)

xoxobreathe

I don't know if this is a bug or a glitch, BUT. I was changing my signature in the game and I don't know how but now I can't change or fix it at all because it says I've entered too many characters and it says "Your signature must be 80 characters or less" and even if I highlight it all and try to re-type it still says that so I can't fix it and I can't change it, help?

Mango

Day 1 Deserter
when in a trade today the spacebar wasn't working. it was fine when i exited the trade window, though.
When that happens, type one word or letter. Then click in front of the word/letter and you should have the ability to type whatever you want including spaces, but don't delete that word/letter until you've finished typing what you want. After entering that text, the problem should be fixed.

Alyce

Younger than Dirt..Older than Disneyland
Spades Playing Card Carpet

The Spades Playing Card Carpet cannot be moved, rotated, or picked up once it is placed.

At least that's what mine does! (or does not do)