Minor Bugs Thread

Chanclyn

my fire walls will not light,can not chose who may enter my rooms,only 1 of my orange ghost will float and can not not remember if the white ones are suppose to float also but they will not either...

Kay

i don't know
ok, so i am on a PC. i normally use google chrome or firefox to use MyVMK.
i was creating my halloween-theme room for best guest room.
i placed a bunch of pixels to create an image.
i must have done it too fast, because when i re-entered, the pixels were in different places.
(i used multi-colors, and the colors were in different places.)

Mango

Day 1 Deserter
ok, so i am on a PC. i normally use google chrome or firefox to use MyVMK.
i was creating my halloween-theme room for best guest room.
i placed a bunch of pixels to create an image.
i must have done it too fast, because when i re-entered, the pixels were in different places.
(i used multi-colors, and the colors were in different places.)
I've experienced this as well, so I don't think it necessarily has to do with placing them too quickly. It definitely becomes irritating when you place different colored pixels or walkable pixels vs. regular only to come back to them jumbled up.

EmperorKuzco

Not sure if this has already been posted anywhere or not, but I would say about 50% of the time when I log in my friends list shows as being empty. It is usually remedied by logging out and then back in, but it is just a small inconvenience.

KrazyBella

I've noticed that if you place an object on a pixel, there's a 75 percent chance that when you re-enter the room, the object has now disappeared because it is actually under the pixel instead. It's a small bug, but quite annoying when you need to then destruct something you built trying to find the hiding objects!

Nutty

This isn't really a bug, but at the same time it isn't a "suggestion." Halloween is over, yet the decorations are still up throughout Main Street.

Erm...I'm not even sure if this is a bug or not. It may just chalk up to my being a nUb and not looking in the right place, but I can't find my inventory

I can scroll through my clothes via the character/sig editor, but I can't get the window with all pins and furniture and the like to come up
I'm clicking on the orange chair and nothing is coming up.

.Update.
Ok, this is definitely a bug

I turned tutorials on, and the tutorial window for the inventory popped up, but still no inventory itself. I've cleared my cache. I'm not really sure what else to try. It doesn't seem like many others are having this issue, because I would imagine quite a few would be talking about it. I'm currently using FF, so I'm going to try different browsers and see if I get a different result.
-edit-
Both IE and Safari were a no-go

-Update again-
Huzzah
Inventory appeared today. I am not certain if it was my reinstalling of shockwave, or some benevolent staffer whom chose not to acknowledge their kindness (if this, then Thank You!), but some way or another, my inventory now comes up.

All of the Ariel's Treasure Chests did not show up in mine or any room (including other people's rooms) and even though other people could see them I could not. I had to log off and back on to fix this but it has happened multiple times. Also when you double click on the pins you have underneath your signature it shows random shirts.

When you're standing on a piece of furniture, specifically a pixel or crate..

and you remove the item while you're standing on it.. you don't drop down a level,
and instead you're just floating in the air.

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but it would be nice to have fixed.

Especially for people making up games where you have to drop down a series of levels of furniture for whatever reason.

Every time I try to rotate a water carpet my shockwave plugin crashes. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with VMK but it has happened to me 3 separate times, all with water carpets in the Tiki guest room.

? Signatures don't update unless you leave the room after you change it.
? Similarly, I've had issues with room names and descriptions not updating, and still having issues after leaving and returning, making it really hard to write rooms descriptions withing the dictionary.
? Occasionally, the clothing pane has to be brought up, exited, then clicked out of, and launched again before it will work.
? Advanced mode is seemingly highlighted in white.
? Clicking the Partner's Statue repeatedly does not push it aside to reveal the Dead Walt Disney NPC.
? In the Inner-Space Shrinking Room, the room allows you to proceed past the red laser. In the original, I believe you needed Inner-space Magic running to get into, or past the laser.
? The Big Mountain Mine caves don't work. This page list the teleports: http://www.disneyonlineworlds.com/index.php/Frontierland

That's all I can think of right now.
This. All this.

Lottery

I'm not sure if this is a common bug or if it's just me, but I can't put a hat on. I can change my hair, face, shirt, pants, and shoes, but when I click the hat arrows, nothing happens.

mark

10 mins late to everything
I'm not sure if this is a common bug or if it's just me, but I can't put a hat on. I can change my hair, face, shirt, pants, and shoes, but when I click the hat arrows, nothing happens.
if you put empty hat and save when u go back u cant u have to click the left arrow instead of next