Minor Bugs Thread

Fotogirl

I have gotten three Haunted Mansion candlesticks from crates using keys, two orange and one black, and I can't make any of them light. I tried placing and double clicking in different rooms and still no luck. I am playing on a MAC using Firefox.

Is anyone else experiencing strange pop-ups through out tonight's ride-a-thon

I've gotten a few different ones a couple of times. One regarding a quest, and one that I can't remember. The most recent worried me though. Right in the middle of the ride, upon entering the 2nd room, I got the "Your Call for Help was sent to VMK Staff and will be answered soon."

This worried me, because I definitely didn't send any report.

Matt

IGN: Streetlight
Today, a friend was placing a churro cart, and he was able to place it on a red philharmagic chair and have one half of it sitting on the chair and the other on the floor. I did not screen shot it sorry for that.

Popup Glitch in my room

So I will just start off with details, I have a lot of items in my room (could potentially be a contributing factor). I enter the room and everything is fine, but I cannot open any of my popups when I get into that specific room. I cannot open my furniture popups either without the background missing of the popup and the furniture menu does not go away, and I cannot click any other popup after that. Only way to escape this is to exit out of the game totally.

I do not know if this is only for me, but It has happened a few times before.

AthleticAisha

I placed four pieces of kali river rapids pieces in my room and re-entered and one of the four pieces was gone. I have refreshed and there are still only three pieces...

when trading stuff i add wont add, it also my keys dissapeared completely then when i traded again they reapeared, i got some random chinese pop ups i have no idea what they were saying, also i just got a random pop upo saying i have completed a quest without pressing on anything.... what quest?? lol

Hi everyone!
This is my first time posting on the forum, so if I am posting to the wrong place please, nicely, direct me elsewhere.
Anyways reporting in for minor bugs. Two days ago I got two keys from collecting my daily credits by the Yeti and Blackbeard and I was really excited to finally open not just one crate, but TWO crates! For me that's amazing. While I was feeling ecstatic inside my room and opening the two crates, I decided to open, I received the exciting prizes of....nothing. That's right nothing. I checked my inventory, I checked if I still had the keys, and examined the crates if the keyhole was gone or not and it was... There was nothing new inside my inventory and my keys were used. I reported the incident on VMK to the staff and haven't gotten a response, so my good friend suggested I post on here or check to see if other people are having the same problem.
I was wondering on how this would be fixed. Would I be able to get my keys back or what happens now?

Have you been working on the trade glitch? You know when you trade someone and it denies access to them so they have to trade you back?

When I am building rooms sometimes I put an item down but it doesn't appear in the room so I have to re-enter the room. It allows me to place items in the room again once I re-enter but then it shows that I have 1 less item than I had previously. I don't think the item disappears forever though, but it hinders my building abilities when it doesn't show all of my items in my inventory.