Mismatched Halloweentown Portals trying to find the match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I bought these Halloweentown Portals from a player. They do not work. I tried to find out if he bought them from another player So we could trade to get them matched. Sent messages and asked to trade so we could talk in private he ignored me. Then booted me from the room. Sad because I was always nice to him. Anyhow I need to find the owners. So If you have these teleporters and they do not work they may be connected to mind. I have left them out in case you want to try to see if one is connected to mine. Thanks

Last edited:

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
I bought these Halloweentown Portals from a player. They do not work. I tried to find out if he bought them from another player So we could trade to get them matched. Send messages and asked to trade so we could talk in private he ignored me. Then booted me from the room. Sad because I was always nice to him. Anyhow I need to find the owners. So If you have these teleporters and they do not work they may be connected to mind. I have left them out in case you want to try to see if one is connected to mine. Thanks
We can replace them for you. Sorry you had a bad experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.