Value Check Miss Bunny Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfsoaring

ThunderCat for life
Hello friends,

I just pulled this lovely little headpiece from an egg

I haven't seen anyone else wearing one and couldn't find any mention of one in the forums so I'm assuming it's pretty ding dang rare. Does anyone know the worth?

Hello friends,

I just pulled this lovely little headpiece from an egg

I haven't seen anyone else wearing one and couldn't find any mention of one in the forums so I'm assuming it's pretty ding dang rare. Does anyone know the worth?
its ultra rare since this is the first one ive seen so i value it at least 30k but also more

shel050

Do you think that this and the thumper ears may be new releases which is why we haven't seen them yet?

Oh wow. If this event finishes up and there are fewer than like, 5 of these out there by that point, then you'd definitely be able to get (probably substantially) over a million credits for it.
i agree with Airham tbh. thats just my initial value in hopes there are more that get released!
Do you think that this and the thumper ears may be new releases which is why we haven't seen them yet?
I'm not sure but wouldnt surprise me tbh[DOUBLEPOST=1522724370][/DOUBLEPOST]so far i know 2 people who have miss bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.