Missing Crate Prizes

UPDATE: ALL of my prizes have been taken away from the 200 crates that I've pulled. Idk if this is a glitch but all I did was play friendly crates like everyone else in the kingdom and now everything is gone! I was wearing my Riku Flip hat and took it off for a bit then went to put it back on and disappeared, Crop tops all gone and keyblades too....

Last edited:
Hey staff sorry to bother again, I hope everyone is well today though! I was told to send a cfh yesterday so I just wanted to ask if I will possibly get a response soon as to what happened to all of my kh prizes? I don’t mean to be a bother I am just hesitant to open more crates because I don’t want the prizes I win to disappear again! I understand you guys are busy, so just wanted to see if I could get a little update on what might be going on?

@HOST_Nala @VMK_Oogie @Amy

Autie

YES! I just noticed that my flip hat is gone too! Has anyone gotten this issue resolved with the staff yet? I just did a CFH.

YES! I just noticed that my flip hat is gone too! Has anyone gotten this issue resolved with the staff yet? I just did a CFH.
Nothing has been solved so far. I sent a call for help about two days ago as well. I asked the discord and @VMK_Oogie said to send a cfh and to wait for a response because their CFH queue is really long right now so hopefully they will respond soon and let us know if we should expect our prizes back or if we have to re-win our stuff again!

Autie

Nothing has been solved so far. I sent a call for help about two days ago as well. I asked the discord and @VMK_Oogie said to send a cfh and to wait for a response because their CFH queue is really long right now so hopefully they will respond soon and let us know if we should expect our prizes back or if we have to re-win our stuff again!
Yeah I also noticed none of my other prizes are in my inventory either. I do hope it gets resolved! I hope we dont have to "re-win" them again.... That doesnt seem fair. This is the one crate event where I have actually gotten good prizes, I usually never have any luck with these things. Go figure, that when I get good stuff, they disappear. lol I dont mind being patient and waiting for the issue to be resolved, but I hope we dont have to rewin them again. I spent a lot of time collecting crates.

Yeah I also noticed none of my other prizes are in my inventory either. I do hope it gets resolved! I hope we dont have to "re-win" them again.... That doesnt seem fair. This is the one crate event where I have actually gotten good prizes, I usually never have any luck with these things. Go figure, that when I get good stuff, they disappear. lol I dont mind being patient and waiting for the issue to be resolved, but I hope we dont have to rewin them again. I spent a lot of time collecting crates.
I agree! I opened 200 crates and was lucky enough to win two riku flips and I was gonna give one to my sister but it’s all gone now.... :/ i even won some rare keyblades and poof.... i know some people were abusing a crate glitch? but i was completely unaware of such a glitch and i didnt stack the crates whatsoever.... kind of disappointing to lose eveything after working so hard too, i really hope we don’t have to restart either....

designju

I thought I was crazy but I also experienced not being able to find certain things in my inventory that I was pretty sure I won because I remember being pretty excited when I got them. However, most of my stuff wasn't removed so I hope staff can help you with your issue because that's pretty disappointing. I hope you get your stuff back soon <3

I thought I was crazy but I also experienced not being able to find certain things in my inventory that I was pretty sure I won because I remember being pretty excited when I got them. However, most of my stuff wasn't removed so I hope staff can help you with your issue because that's pretty disappointing. I hope you get your stuff back soon <3
I was actually able to get all of my stuff back! Staff made a mistake and thought I mistreated a crate bug that other players were abusing in order to obtain more prizes but once I spoke with them they realized I was honest and helped me obtain everything back. :)

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
Dang I leave for like a day and a crate glitch is apparently going down? Who figures this kind of stuff out even. My dumb butt couldn't figure out if I needed a key to open the crate...

Dang I leave for like a day and a crate glitch is apparently going down? Who figures this kind of stuff out even. My dumb butt couldn't figure out if I needed a key to open the crate...
It happened the first day the KH crates began! And ikr I just wanted to open crates I was too busy collecting to even find out about such a glitch!